My husband's family is from Hungary, so he grew up eating all kinds of things that were foreign to me, but to keep him from running home to his mother's house all the time for his comfort food, I decided to come up with the version of Hungarian Paprikash for him. He loves it more than me.
Here are the ingredients:
Chicken thighs- skin on, bone in (how many depends on how many you're feeding 2lbs. feeds 5)
8 oz of diced tomatoes
1 white or yellow onion- diced
Okra- I usually buy a bag of frozen okra and defrost in microwave, but fresh is better
1/2 cup of Chicken Stock
1 tablespoon Arrowroot starch (dissolved in lukewarm water)
1 tablespoon Sweet Hungarian Paprika
1 tablespoon Half-Sharp Hungarian Paprikah
1 teaspoon salt (if tomatoes are not already salted)

Cooking time: 35-40 minutes
Heat chicken thighs, skin side down, in large metal pan on stove for 10 minutes per side (or until cooked through).
Place chicken thighs on cutting board and remove the skins from two thighs. Place chicken skin back into the metal pan with the rendered fat.
Rinse defrosted okra with water and dry with paper towels.
Place okra in pan of chicken skins and fat and cook on med/high until the skins are very, very crispy, stirring occasionally.
Add onions to fat and cook until golden.
Add tomatoes, chicken stock, paprika, salt, and dissolved arrowroot starch.
Simmer for 5 min.
Add either shredded/de-boned chicken pieces or whole thighs back into pan and simmer for a few minutes.
Voila!
This can be served over shredded cabbage or broccoli slaw, but I usually just eat it like it is- crispy skins and all.