Thread: Intermittent Fasting problems.. page

traintolive is offline Senior Member

Intermittent Fasting problems..

Shop Now
    Hey folks!

I would love to try out intermittent fasting, my only problem was -- couple months back, I would sometimes leave out breakfast, since I prefered to sleep a little more.
    The only problem I had with it, was that I would have a bad breath
    Any suggestions?

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Chew parsley or breath mints.
    I fast and don't get bad breath.

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    i fast every day...usually brushing my teethe does the trick to help with bad breath (not really a common problem for me though). plus you could chew gum, get some chew sticks, drink tea, etc.
    fasting doesn't mean you're not sticking anything in your mouth, you're just consuming zero to very very few calories throughout the fasting period

supersellen is offline Senior Member
    I would hold off on the IF until you get your nutrition in line for a little while.
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersellen View Post
    I would hold off on the IF until you get your nutrition in line for a little while.
    I totally agree. You're still struggling with giving up grains, and hesitating about eating the levels of meat and eggs that primal suggests. If you are really committed to primal being your way of life going forward, get all of that settled first, and then try IFing.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersellen View Post
    Agreed. IF is a complement to primal, not a key component. I wrote on the subject here.
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

supersellen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbeyGirl View Post
    Agreed. IF is a complement to primal, not a key component. I wrote on the subject here.
    Great post about fasting, thanks for sharing.
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/