Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate... page

Kane Augustus is offline Senior Member

I hate...

Primal Fuel
    ...puking.

Just thought I'd say that. Just finished puking for the first time in many years. Forgot how much I hate puking. Now I remember. I think I hate it even more now.

Sorry to waste your time.

Cheers!
    Kane

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member
    Yep, I'm with you and Jerry Seinfeld. I only throw up about once every 10 years and it's never pretty.
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    It's been more than a year since I've puked. Sucks every single time. I like what Bill Cosby said about it. "You wouldn't be surprised to see your SHOES come out of your mouth."

Really does feel that way.

kcult is offline Senior Member
    I've made my kids cry when I puke. I sound like someone being transformed into a werewolf when I do. If my nails aren't trimmed, I'll leave marks in the flooring.

My favorite puke comeback:

Friend: Man, I blew chunks last night!
    Me: Your dog's name is Chunks?
    Last edited by kcult; 01-02-2011 at 11:53 AM.

gordo is offline Senior Member
    I haven't puked, other than binge-drinking related, in 44 years. Sometimes I wanted to, but couldn't. Very strange.

Gordo

Pluto is offline Junior Member
    I puked about 6 months ago after an unfortunate run-in with a vodka bottle.... Boy my tolerance isn't what it used to be since going primal.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I'm right there with ya. haf a nasty bout with a stomach bug and got to see all sorts of new colors and textures come out of my mouth. Wasn't pleasant.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i hate sympathy puking

Kane Augustus is offline Senior Member
    Okay, so I've spent most of the day in bed dreading the possibility of another voluminous expectoration. Didn't happen. Sweet relief!

Mind you, the gut-wrenching that's woken me up from my sleep isn't very cordial; it's as if someone has gripped my stomach in their fist and squeezed. Kind of like the WWII assassination technique the Japanese introduced enemy soldiers to. Quite painful.

Thank you for all the laughs, guys. I've quite enjoyed them, even though it hurts to laugh.

Bloodorchid: Yes, I can't stand that, either. Thankfully, nobody here is inclined to that. I've been able to avoid six possibilities of sympathy puking, and dodge the technicolour rainstorm that could've happened. Ick!

Paleo Bill is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It happened to me at a hotel room in downtown San Diego about 15 years ago. It was the room I checked into after the company Christmas party. Now, I don't want to mention any names here. But the amount of money they charged me for that room you think they could keep it from spinning like that.

I haven't had Tequila in 15 years either. I am not saying these two are related . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast