Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenny and Optimus Primal's Journal page 61

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I don't cut hair. I'm terrible with hair. Plus, I absolutely have to have layers. Can't have curly hair without layers.
    Georgette

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    interesting technique but i need to layers. my hair is too fine/thin.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Kjarbghhjilaergliuheruilhgerguhihufs new hole aaargh ukvhekhrvhuksrvuh

But, it's not too big, at least not yet. It's in between two older holes and those are both getting much better. So... Uh... That's still good I guess, let's focus on the positive. I would bet money those two holes were connected and the silver nitrate went between them and that's what's surfacing now.

Calling the wound care center in the morning, obviously.

RE: hair... As I recall, she's got some techniques there for layers (long ones though). Basically you ponytail it down the front instead of the back... How far forward you go is what defines the length of the layers.

We were naughty and had McDonalds today with my brother. Buglet tried a hamburger but decided no, "no like it." She decided to eat an apple instead. What a primal indictment! I'm so proud of her. I hope she felt that classic primal smugness. ;)
    Last edited by Jenny; 06-12-2011 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Adding Don Music

a_phoenix is offline Senior Member
    argh!!!!! No New Holes!
    (I hope this one heals so quickly it's nigh miraculous.)
    First whole30 started 26 April 2011

Goals: Vitality, Joy, Play
    (also look good doing pull-ups by my 40th birthday)

My Primal Journal

Optimus Primal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I always feel like my medium-to-light brown hair is very plain. It's straight, too.
    I love your hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Okay, I was bored so I snapped a few shots.
    Awww yeah!!! YOU should have been Thor!

This weekend we're babysitting a friend's five-year-old. She's a sweet and very manageable kid, but of course she's eating a SAD.
    Yeah. Other people's kids are going to die before ours! Seriously, it will be interesting to see whether our kids tend to be healthier than their friends....

We were naughty and had McDonalds today with my brother. Buglet tried a hamburger but decided no, "no like it." She decided to eat an apple instead. What a primal indictment! I'm so proud of her. I hope she felt that classic primal smugness.
    Uh, yeah that. I actually don't feel that great today. I think I'll just have a real burger if I want that badly to have bread and ketchup, etc. on ground meat.

Our kid made us look bad. I love our kid.

Oh yeah well if you love my hair so much, why don't you marry it?! ... oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Primal View Post
    Uh, yeah that. I actually don't feel that great today. I think I'll just have a real burger if I want that badly to have bread and ketchup, etc. on ground meat.
    Ouch, really? Guess we'd better keep that in mind! You didn't finish, either... I was wondering if it was sitting well with you but I didn't want to say anything since the last thing you'd need would be to focus on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Primal View Post
    Our kid made us look bad. I love our kid.
    I just loved that. XD

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    ugh, not another hole!

Seriously. I was planning to call the doc today... but yanno, frankly, I don't want to miss any work and get cauterized AGAIN. It's not that huge and since the others are in a healing mode, I'm hoping this will start to look better all on its own. If not I can always call them in a few days -- or they can zap it at my next appointment on the 22nd.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I want to go get my hair cut (it's hit that point where it looks kinda scraggly unless I actually do something with it), but I'm afraid they'll chop off what little I've grown out since February in the name of a "trim and layers."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks for the reminder. I need to call my hair guy and see if he'll cut mine this weekend...
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast