Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenny and Optimus Primal's Journal page 11

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Heheh, well, I wanna be clear who I'm talking to... And I am not gonna use his real name since I don't want "_____ and Jenny" googleable. Everything we do is ZOMGTOPSEKRIT.

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member
    ZOMGTOPSEKRIT

ooh that sounds exciting....ahhh, what is it?

He works with mentally ill adults, so we try to keep our privacy a bit online. (between that and my job.)

Optimus Primal is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fist:
    Actually, I changed my REAL name to Optimus in honor of Prime after he died in the 1980s movie....It was a sad time for all of us.
    Last edited by Optimus Primal; 01-31-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Now I'm tempted to change my post from "he works with mentally ill adults" to "he is a mentally ill adult".

In other news, my plan to start exercising is on hold. My incision opened up some tonight and after mostly stopping the bleeding I went to the emergency room for patching. My OB will decide on more permanent patching tomorrow. At least we hope it's tomorrow... Depends on how icy things get here.

Mog
    ha ha, wait til optimus reads that!

hey, I actually didn't understand what the acronym means, but I assume it has something to do with being 'top secret'

Sorry to hear about the incision opening. ouch. Hope they fix it and you heal fast.

Its very hot and humid here. trade?

Which acronym -- OB? Obstetrician. As in OB/GYN. But it's just the OB role in this case since it's related to my baby-deliverations.

The doc was not too worried, thankfully. No infection. Stopped bleeding, though it's still horrifying to see. I just have to keep it packed with gauze and supposedly it will fill in.

Swimming is off the menu. But supposedly I can exercise in other ways though, which kind of shocked me -- she insisted this is just surface stuff and my muscles should be ready to roll. Scary!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Mog
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Heheh, well, I wanna be clear who I'm talking to... Everything we do is ZOMGTOPSEKRIT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    hey, I actually didn't understand what the acronym means, but I assume it has something to do with being 'top secret'
    Which acronym -- OB? Obstetrician.
    ummmm...no I get obgyn! ZOMGTOPSEKRIT!!

ZOMG = http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zomg
    Top = Top
    Sekrit = Secret

Now You Know!(tm)

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Which acronym -- OB? Obstetrician. As in OB/GYN. But it's just the OB role in this case since it's related to my baby-deliverations.

The doc was not too worried, thankfully. No infection. Stopped bleeding, though it's still horrifying to see. I just have to keep it packed with gauze and supposedly it will fill in.

Swimming is off the menu. But supposedly I can exercise in other ways though, which kind of shocked me -- she insisted this is just surface stuff and my muscles should be ready to roll. Scary!
    What, no pix? JK, bad joke, particularly because you are suffering. Here's to a speedy recovery sweet darlin'.
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast