Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,003 of 1003

Thread: Jenny and Optimus Primal's Journal page 101

momofredheads is offline Senior Member
    I have always wanted a fitbit..... glad it's a good gadget.
    ~*Lori*~
    my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
    my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
    CW 192

denise is offline Senior Member
    hey, guess what?? I'm back too!!!!! I should post a catch up but in shorthand ... I am roughly the same weight as last time I was here, I am roughly still Primal except when I am doing my suicidal bingeing thing - and i am still running sometimes (but not obsessively) and doing weights (nice and heavy sessions and some easier ones too) and such ... in other words, for all the "changes" I have tried over the past TWO YEARS (how time flies) I am still really who I was and where I was. Funny that.

Looking forwards to being in touch again and catching up a bit with y'all.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi everybody. (Denise! Wow, very hello! I'm with you there, see below...) And thanks winencandy and momofredheads for the replies...

mumble mumble keep gaining weight back, need to stay stricter I guess, using standing desk which surely helps, walking more but lost the stupidly unique charge cord for my fitbit, totally impossibly busy and sleep-depped, starting a new business because clearly that's (not) a smart move right now, yadda.

I started gaining weight back when I had all that incision trouble last year and I just haven't managed to pull myself back on track. It's wrecking my digestion and everything. You'd THINK that would be motivation enough to do the right thing.

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101