Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else hear "that voice"? page

wilberfan is offline Senior Member

Anyone else hear "that voice"?

Primal Fuel
    I went from v*gan to Primal about 10 weeks ago. (Talk about your U-turns!). I find that the further in time I get from having read Mark's book--the louder that lil' voice in my head is... The one that goes, "Dude! You're sure eating a buttload of fat these days! Are you SURE that's a good idea?!"

I heard him particularly loudly as I prepared a sausage-bacon-and-vegetable omelette just an hour ago. (Gawd it was yummy!)

What the Primal Movement needs are "sponsors"--like in AA. Someone that can talk that lil' voice back under it's CW rock! (He said, uncertainly...)

Have any of you suffered from this CW Schizophrenia? Is it one of the Stages of Primal? How did you get past it? (Or have you?!)

supersellen is offline Senior Member
    When I first went Primal, I tracked everything on fitday and felt almost panicky as I watched my grams of fat climb to over 100 grams a day. The proof is in the pudding though, and I am learning to listen to my body for once in my life - my body says fat tastes great and makes me feel fantastic.
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Bodhi is offline Senior Member
    I tell him, "get thee behind me satan". LOL!!!! And I move on.
    ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

gordo is offline Senior Member
    When I hear that voice, I usually fry up some bacon. Then I can say "If this kills me, it was worth it."

Gordo

grokka is offline Senior Member
    I jumped right in. After reading GCBC of course.

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    i used to hear that voice a lot, but lately it's been saying, "are you sure there's enough fat in that?"

Debbie is offline Senior Member
    Um, no. I just felt so good that I knew this had to be right for me. The only thinking going on in my head was along the lines of "OMG! I feel amazing! This is incredible!"

I have bloodwork done routinely because of my health history; when all the values came back improved, my physician was very impressed. That only reinforced my belief that this is how I was meant to eat all along.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primalrob View Post
    i used to hear that voice a lot, but lately it's been saying, "are you sure there's enough fat in that?"
    I never had the voice, but I do have something like this- lol.

I was just cooking dinner. Venison and cabbage. I looked at the meat and though- "That's gonna need some fat."

Katie82 is offline Senior Member
    I used to get that voice in the beginning. Then I got my cholesterol lab results back after about 6 months on kinda half-assed primal and I'm sold!. Major improvements in all areas Fat loves me.

Alan M is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    I never had the voice, but I do have something like this- lol.

I was just cooking dinner. Venison and cabbage. I looked at the meat and though- "That's gonna need some fat."
    Heh heh, I have that inner voice too.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast