Page 99 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 49899798991001011091491995991099 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 99

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    This is a bad thing? It's probably far kinder than what will happen in a few years when said little creep gets the snot beat out of him for being a little creep to the wrong person.
    The kid that I came down on is volatile. It was not my best strategy, but he has this way of pushing buttons. You may be right about issues in the future.

Ha! He just came back as I was writing this, apologised and made up the test properly.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 01-19-2012 at 01:05 PM.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Ha! He just came back as I was writing this, apologised and made up the test properly.
    Woot woot!

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    The kid that I came down on is volatile. It was not my best strategy, but he has this way of pushing buttons. You may be right about issues in the future.

Kids (read "still a kid here XD") need structure and discipline, not little pats on the head.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
    Kids (read "still a kid here XD") need structure and discipline, not little pats on the head.

+1

did anyone see the skit on SNL this past weekend about how the internet and youtube makes you famous even if you can't do anything? Hilarious, but so sad.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Recognizing you feelings is the first step to gaining control. That and my mantre "All is well, All is well, ALL IS WELL". Glad things got better - I HATE that feeling - like I'm gonna kill someone!
    This is how I felt when we were in Florida and everyone kept talking about the junk food we had to make and get and have because this is a vacation. Even DH gained 5 pounds and he rarely gains weight like that, and just finished getting it off as well. Wanted to run around screaming pulling at my hair.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    My first Whole30, I had a lot of emotional swings. Things stablilized after that, even though I pretty much out the same way. I don't know if it was stress (eliminating foods), detoxing, withdrawal, hormones, or some combination of all. It does get better. I'm glad that it sounds like the rest of the day went better!

Quote Originally Posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
    This is so true Josh, we just had a meeting with this kid's mother. He's one of those that likes to flaunt the rules and get negative attention. Some of us have had the strategy of "keep the peace at all costs" with this kid. Someone in the meeting said "Maybe we should stop going easy on him." He probably came into my class with a chip on his shoulder because we told his Mom that he is doing poorly and that he has to do something to improve the situation. After school he expressed to me how upset he was that we had our little incident. Up to that moment, I guess I was one of his "nice" teachers. Honestly, I really like him. He is one of those "hey I'm bad, but loveable" types. AND his name is Josh.lol

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    My first Whole30, I had a lot of emotional swings. Things stablilized after that, even though I pretty much out the same way. I don't know if it was stress (eliminating foods), detoxing, withdrawal, hormones, or some combination of all. It does get better. I'm glad that it sounds like the rest of the day went better!
    Good to know. I've had bad PMS moments, but usually when on a SAD diet.

Happy Friday Everyone! We have a 2 hr delay, so classes will be shorter. Less time for me to lose my temper. lol

Actually, I feel awesome today. I slept well and my whole30 is going great.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Happy Friday to you too Paula!! I don't know about you, but I am SO ready. Yay, for 2 hr delay (except that probably means snow and/or extreme cold...brrr...). I'm so happy you are feeling great today.!