Page 960 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 46086091095095895996096196297010101060 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 11312

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 960

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yeah, P!!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

jacmac is offline Senior Member
    Hey P, I think I have said this before but it is worth saying again. Your persistence is inspiring and I draw on it for my own journey. Fantastic to read of your successes well done.

Linki is offline Junior Member
    Pebbles, I have been catching up on your journey. May I ask what the PHD programme is and where I can find out more about it?

Do you find that it helps with binge eating? What are your best tips (in a nutshell)

What do you actually define as a binge? I ask this because I am not sure if I am being unrealistic by calling all "cheats" binges and am perhaps setting unattainable standards for me.

Is there a specific supplement that you think helps with binges? I have the IUD, but mine is the hormonal one, so that I have no perios (I am 44). This makes it very hard for me to link my "overeating" on some occassions with my cycle. I fear it is more the sense of any slip is so bad, so I may as well, go for it, so to speak.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Linki; 03-14-2014 at 02:58 AM.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Linki, the PHD is the Perfect Health Diet.

The hormonal issues and binge stuff, P is better equiped to answer!

Hope this of some help.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    206 same. Happy to maintain the new low.

Last Night's rehearsal was exhausting. We did the whole show. I didn't get home until 10:30. My alarm goes off at 4:45. I'm tired.

Thanks for the link Dave.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 03-14-2014 at 05:42 AM.

Hi Linki,

See Dhansakdave's link above.

Yes PHD helps with my binge issue. I think eating healthy carbs is balancing my hormones and gut health. I am able to avoid binging except for a few days around my period.

My binges are hours long. They usually start in the evening and end when I fall into bed drunk on food. I eat thousands of calories in carbs and sugar. In a true binge, there is a sense of being out of control and incapable of stopping. I have slips too or times I choose to eat badly. Not the same as binges for me.

Tips: Have a list of things you can do to distract yourself during which eating would be difficult. I dance, play videogames, shower, paint nails, go out etc.

Chromium piccolinate and l-glutamine are my go to supplements.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    206 same. Happy to maintain the new low.

Last Night's rehearsal was exhausting. We did the whole show. I didn't get hime until 10:30. My alarm goes off at 4:45. I'm tired.

Thanks for the link Dave.
    Nay problem, yay for maintaining , not so yay for being knackered....early night tonight or a lie in tomorrow, or better still, both?!

Neither. I have a very busy weekend coming up.

204.9 -1.1 New Low, only 5 lbs from onderland!

W 32 same
    B 40 same
    Hips 43 -1
    Thigh 25 -1
    Nice to see my lower half getting smaller.

I've been on PHD for 5 weeks. SW 215.2 -10.3 lbs

Three days ago, I started eating only potato as my lb of starch. I decided to make rice an occasional food. This experiment was sparked by a comment from Nameless Wonder. In those three days, I have dropped 2.5 lbs. Coincidence?

Today is Winter Carnival at my HS. Clubs have themed game and food booths. Fencing club is doing a velcro target shoot with a Three Musketeers theme and Spanish Honor Society has a sombrero bean bag toss with an Epcot Mexico theme. It is a small money maker and connects us to the community. It is also a ton of work.

Tomorrow Mike and I will be marching in the St.Patrick's Day Parade with the Coach House Players. Bill and the other boys will watch parked outside our favorite Mexican restaurant / bodega. Lol

Oh, and check out my sig.
    Happy Weekend All!
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day.