Page 91 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 418189909192931011411915911091 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 91

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Budweiser makes a gluten free beer but its a bitch to find.
    Budweiser makes beer? O.o

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I'll have to check it out..I don't pay attention to what he buys There are several varieties. They are getting easier to find. I noticed even our WalMart has one variety of GF beer. DH is not really all that picky (he has preferences, but not too bad!).

Love the updated picture!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    BOOTCAMP...Holy Hell. Last night was the beginning of my second week.
    It was Stations. For example: Box jumps, Elbow to straight arm plank pushups, exercise ball crunches. There were five different stations. 30sec on each exercise / 5sec to get in position for the next one / 30sec between stations.

I am sore today and I am due to meet my trainer at 7am for a back workout. SIGH.

At least, I should have some great results by the end of February. And it is good inspiration for keeping my eating clean.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Your bootcamp sounds great - like Crossfit. FUN. Yes. You are going to have some amazing results by the end of February.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I commend you for even thinking to try it, the fact that you go and actually do it, well you are my hero. I so wish I was more interested in working out. I know I need it for physical health and to be able to do the things I really want to do. But, I just cannot get there. Congrats!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    YEAH YOU!!!

My goal is to be where you are and be able to take a boot camp and LIVE through it
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    So happy your hubby was ready to listen and is willing to try. You know, he will feel so much better after 30 days - maybe not exactly in ways you predict, but the suprise improvements in things you did not expect is always a bonus.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Today would have been my Mother's 73rd birthday. Oddly enough our second son Michael was also born on her birthday. He is 14 years old today. She always said that she never aged past 59, the day he took over. Michael always insisted on a shared birthday party. He thought it was awesome that he and Nana had this in common. They were certainly kindred spirits. This is one of those grieving milestones that we will have to survive. Pray for us if you think of it today.

Happy Birthday Michael. Happy Birthday Mom.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Prayers with you today *hugs*. Happy birthday Michael!! I love your mom's way of thinking that she stopped having birthdays and let her some take over! Awesome!!

Have a productive, successful and wonderful day
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Happy Birthday Michael and Nana. I feel for you today as I know oh so well those bitter sweet holidays that you need to celebrate but they rip you apart as well. I often burn a fancy candle on these days to represent the one who is missing (for me, my daughter). It makes a stong statement for the children we have now (neither knew Megan - one is her age but adopted and the other ours, but both came to us after our loss) that even when gone, you will never be forgotten and still matter very much.

Sending you hugs and wishes for a day that is much better than expected - even glorious.