Page 9 of 997 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 9

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Listen to your body. Don't be a fuck-stick moron like me and think "maybe I can ignore these little signals for a bit..."

I'll spoil the ending for you: it does not work out well.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the reminder Patrick. It seemed to take you a long time to recover from your injury and you are younger than me.

I went to bed early and feel better today. I'm out of the gym until Monday night anyway. So I will get a rest. My exercise this weekend will be dancing at a wedding. I'm excited to see my husband's family. There have been a lot of changes since I saw them at Thanksgiving.

Going away for the weekend so no MDA for me. Plan to stay as Primal as possible without having total control of the food provided. The wedding choices should be fine. The rest of the weekend, if there is nothing good to eat, I'll just fast.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Have a good time this weekend and enjoy dancing!!!

Ha! we just cross posted on each other's journals.

I forgot that I have a droid. I can post from the road. Today we are in Hershey PA for a band concert. Tomorrow to Long Island for the wedding and family reunion.

@#$%^Hershey Chocolate! We had two 4 hr driving sessions yesterday. Ist to Hershey PA and then to LI, NY. My food was sketchy at best. By the time we arrived on LI I was overtired and hungry. I had a few Hershey dark chocolates which turned into a mini binge on various items including cookies (grains). Damn, Damn and Double Damn.

So today I have a nauseous headache. Had to go in search of a breakfast sandwich because the continental breakfast was all carbs. Ate the inside. Back on track. Today, wedding and traveling back to PA. EEEK!
    Family Bday party and travel home to NY tomorrow.
    Crazy Ass Weekend.

So I've spent the last 2 days trying to recover from the weekend. I confess I ate a good amount of non-primal food. But what my body is looking for is the volume of food I ate. I was over-full all weekend, so the last 2 days I have felt like I am starving.

I am glad to be back to straight primal. I would someday like to be one of those people that can say they Never eat grains or sugar, but I'm just not there yet.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I am glad to be back to straight primal. I would someday like to be one of those people that can say they Never eat grains or sugar, but I'm just not there yet.
    I'm never eating grains again and I mean any of it. I can handle sugar but not grains at all period. Let's just say I had to call off work yesterday as I was still in recovery.

I gained 8 lbs from Friday Morning to Monday Morning. Here's hoping it's mostly water. GRRR.

Page 9 of 997 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast