Page 877 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 377777827867875876877878879887927977 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,770 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 877

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Wt... +1.5...

I also went to the gym.
    That's why. Water retention after workout.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Okay, I have decided to analyze today as an impartial observer.

I "feel" tired, cranky and like I could cry at any moment. I want to eat. From the minute I woke up, I felt like my body was using energy elsewhere instead of obeying the commands of my brain. I feel like I am slow, moving through jello and can't complete the usual daily task in a timely manner. My mind is visualizing binge foods.

Sleep: I went to bed exhausted at 9pm. My husband called about 10 and I was too incoherent to talk to him. I was woken up at 2 by my husband reading his NOOK in bed. (Grrr) My alarm went off at 4:45. Not a solid night's sleep.

Routine: The weather was bad this morning so I ended up rushed and late to school. Missed my coffee stop. Got coffee from break room at 9. Having another now.

Physical Stuff: It is day 13 of my cycle. I am likely ovulating. I often feel tired and bingey at ovulation. *This is probably the key to my mood today.

Solution: I am allowing a grazing day today. I will eat Primal approved things at every break, so that I can avoid bad foods. I am repeating a positive affirmation every time I think of how bad I feel. Tonight at dinner, I will make sure that I eat a potato. Potatoes make me happy.

canio6 Guest
    Sorry your day is not a great one P, but, as always, you've figured it out and slapped it into shape. Brava.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Good analysis! It is so hard to step outside of ourselves when we are in the throes.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Great Analysis! I think if we would just do this more we could head off destructive behavior.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    And here's an e-hug 'cause hugs help a lot. See if you can find a suitable person to administer an in-person hug.

*******hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggg********

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    It is just that my bad moods are so bad that I don't even want to be at work. I would just like to feel normal.

Yes, I worked legs last night.
    If not wanting to be at work is evidence of a bad attitude.... I could go to jail for mine.... lol.... I can think of a million places I'd rather be than at work, even on my bestest, sweetest dispositioned days.... (not many of those... I'm a curmudgeon, and darned proud of it! Walter, of Jeff Dunham fame, is my hero!)

Linki is offline Junior Member
    Sorry about the bad day you are having.

I have noticed that I am angrier than usual and I am not sure why. I am a balanced person for the most part.

A friend at the office, whose mom is a gynaecologist, told me that as we women get older, our hormone household's change and that that can lead to moodiness and anger. But I am only 43!

I admire very much the insight you have into your feelings and the fact that you find ways to head it off. Excellent progress and way better than a binge. It sounds like a great idea to eat more carbs. I notice that when I start thinking about them too much, it is time to eat some of the better ones as opposed to getting into black and white thinking about them and then going overboard.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Wt. 215.4 same as yesterday. Not unhappy considering we ate out.

Thank you all for your encouragement. I ate clean Primal yesterday. I am proud of that. I did eat a lot of nuts and fruit hence the lack of weight change.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-09-2014 at 10:10 AM.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Here for you sister. While I can not imagine what you are going through (I will not say "I know" or "understand", I can empathize). HUGS CHICKA!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.