Page 846 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 346746796836844845846847848856896946 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 11581

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 846

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I dug out the wii fit this afternoon. I was excited to show my son how to play it. I thought the damn thing would congratulate me on losing so much weight. Unfortunately, our old saves were lost when we bought a new wii. So I am just a new obese player rather than being a super star. In case you don't know, the wii fit makes your mii fatter based on your bmi.
    I have not hooked my Wii fit up test. This evening i think i will do it can be ready tomorrow morning

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Re: Wii fit...

I found my old save info on the SD card of the old Wii. I deleted the set up we did yesterday on the new Wii and saved the old one to the new wii.
    The Wii informed me that I have lost over 51 lbs since the last time I played. My Mii is still in the obese range. I am about 5 lbs from just being "overweight" by bmi. I set a 2 week goal to lose 3 lbs. Weigh in is New Years Day. OMG What have I done. Lol

canio6 Guest
    OMG What have I done. Lol

Uh, lost a ton of weight, gained a ton of health, and kicked ass along the way?

AutumnTiger is online now Senior Member
    Woohoo - how cool! Think I'll have to get ours set up as I think that will give me a good boost, too!

Having just those five pounds to go must be such a motivation - go you!!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Wow, Pebbles! You need to keep reminding yourself of that. It is too easy to get caught up in any present difficulties, and discount what you have accomplished. 51+ pounds! That's a first-grader.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Re: Wii fit...

I found my old save info on the SD card of the old Wii. I deleted the set up we did yesterday on the new Wii and saved the old one to the new wii.
    The Wii informed me that I have lost over 51 lbs since the last time I played. My Mii is still in the obese range. I am about 5 lbs from just being "overweight" by bmi. I set a 2 week goal to lose 3 lbs. Weigh in is New Years Day. OMG What have I done. Lol
    What did you do?? You found another measuring stick.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I must have last been on the Wii fit some time in the winter of my first Primal year. The Wii Fit was kind of confused. It congratulated me on making my previous goal, but told me I did it late.

One cool thing was that my Mom's Mii was still on the save. She threw hula hoops to me during the super hula hoop challenge.

I decided to use the wii fit as another exercise option when I just don't feel like doing anything else. It may become the place where I officially weigh in as well.

It was probably silly to set a weight loss goal over the holidays. Bare minimum I would like to have a clean Primal Holiday. I have never been able to do it before.

canio6 Guest
    One cool thing was that my Mom's Mii was still on the save. She threw hula hoops to me during the super hula hoop challenge.

It was probably silly to set a weight loss goal over the holidays. Bare minimum I would like to have a clean Primal Holiday. I have never been able to do it before.

That is awesome about your mom's mii. How cool

As for the clean holiday, you're a better person than I. I have already tossed that idea out of the window. There is no way to go to my mom's house and eat clean...well, not unless I plan a 10 day fast (and I don't have the stones for that unlike others around here)

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Setting weight loss goals with a short time frame is just setting yourself up for failure. You have come so far and learned so much that I would hate to see you get bummed because you didn't make the three pounds in two weeks goal. I like your idea of a clean Primal holiday better.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The weightloss goal setting was just a lark. The Wii Fit expects you to set them and that is the average setting. Nothing bad happens if you don't reach your goal. You just set another. I do not expect to lose anything over the holidays, just stay clean.