Page 842 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 342742792832840841842843844852892942 ... LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 842

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I hope you all are doing okay in the snow over/up there! I haven't gone out yet, but it looks like we ended up with at least 6".
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    We have around 10-12 inches. My boys have already taken care of clean up and our plow guy came.

So Kevin totally got us this year. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas last week. He said, " Hmmm let me think...I want a 3 ds." Last night as we were watching a Christmas movie he said "I am going to ask Santa for a 3ds"

Now he already has a ds and two older versions of the game boy that belonged to his brothers. He doesn't really need a 3ds. BUT He has never asked for anything. As you know, he has Aspergers. Even at age nine, he still often communicates through lines from his favorite movies and repetitive learned phrases. For him to campaign for a certain gift is huge.

This year Santa will be bringing a 3ds. There will be one very happy little boy on Christmas day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    my kids have never asked for anything either. Santa had to be intuitive, most of the time he got it right, sometimes not so much. The year they got a Wii, it was sold out, and as a joke I put a chocolate lump of coal in their stockings, and the games for it. then left a note from Santa under the tree that his elves had fallen behind and the Wii would be delivered in a few weeks. Doodla thought it was hilarious, Boo was pissed!

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Sounds like Kevin is going to have a happy Christmas That is so sweet.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    that is huge Paula! My daughter never use to ask for anything.. now she wants everything. UGH! Still, I have always been choosy and this year most of her gifts are not s surprise. I ordered the bows and arrows as well as the arm guards. I need to have a bale delivered. I thought a bow on that would be appropriate LOL! She does not know about the guitar though and there are always stocking goodies, movies for the family etc.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

So for the last hour and a half Kevin and I have been playing in the snow. We built a snow fort and a snow man. Well okay, I built the fort while Kevin ate snow and threw snowballs at my back. I should have worn snow pants.
    IMG_20131215_131002765.jpg
    Hiding in our fort snowball makers ready.

IMG_20131215_134834203.jpg
    Kevin with "Ice Man"
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 12-15-2013 at 12:48 PM.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    WOW!! I am in awe with all that snow!!! We do NOT get that kind accumulation around here often. Do ya'll go sledding much? It seems whenever we get the least bit of snow, there is sledding down the embankments of roads and highways regardless of the amount.

edit to say: Its almost 60 here in Kansas.
    Last edited by athomeontherange; 12-15-2013 at 12:44 PM.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

jacmac is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HelenLouise View Post
    Jacmac I think you can get Great Lakes gelatine in Oz as my bf gets it. I just have to double check where he gets it as I can't remember where he told me.
    Thanks HelenLouise. I would really appreciate that info.
    Looking at all that snow makes me smile. The expected temps today in Sydney is around 25 celsius or 77f in your speak!
    Very impressive fort btw pebbles!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    omg, what fun. we get an accumulation like that once in a Blue Moon, or actually even less than that, once in the 10 years we have been here. Though we have had enough 2 or 3 times to sled and build a sad small snow man.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    "I'm gonna wash those greys right outta my hair...and send them on their way."