Page 824 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 324724774814822823824825826834874924 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 11058

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 824

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Good morning. I am grateful today that I do not have a headache. I have learned that when traveling, I need to be cautious of dehydration. I drank way too much coffee and too little water. Then I opened the door to bad eating on Thanksgiving. This set me up for a big crash which resulted in 2 days of binging.

Today, I am back to my normal routine. I have a lot of prep to do today for NYC. Yesterday was a bust due to the migraine. I'll check in later.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Good morning. I am grateful today that I do not have a headache. I have learned that when traveling, I need to be cautious of dehydration. I drank way too much coffee and too little water. Then I opened the door to bad eating on Thanksgiving. This set me up for a big crash which resulted in 2 days of binging.

Today, I am back to my normal routine. I have a lot of prep to do today for NYC. Yesterday was a bust due to the migraine. I'll check in later.
    here here to drinking while traveling.... no, wait that didn't come out right.... Glad you are back on your normal routine..

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Does it count as bingeing if it happens at Thanksgiving? Isn't it just called 'eating hearty' over those days? (Please, please!)

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Does it count as bingeing if it happens at Thanksgiving? Isn't it just called 'eating hearty' over those days? (Please, please!)
    Like your style!

Positive thoughts being sent!

Unfortunately, the two days were Saturday and Sunday, not Thanksgiving. They were my old style all day binges. Ah well,sh!t happens.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Glad you are feeling better!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Well tighten your skirts today girlfriend! I have had some great streaks of "perfect" myself and then get off roaded by the silliest of things. The sooner you straighten out the less damage and back on track. Let it be a bump in the road and not a full out detour into the ditch!

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Let it be a bump in the road and not a full out detour into the ditch!
    Exactly. You'll be back on track in no time P.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

My day is going very well. I am accomplishing everything I need to in order to take off 2 days from work. Glad to be back to clean eating.

I should have no problem eating well in NYC. My issues lie with being alone with food and feeling emotional at the same time.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    when my aunt and uncle would visit us my aunt would have a show stopper of a headache from the second day till she got back home. It took them years to figure out that my parents drank decaff and my aunt was a heavy caffeine drinker so she was on caffeine withdrawal every time she visited. They figured it out after she had weened herself off of coffee.