Page 81 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181581 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 81

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So glad you have arrived, and settled in, I am jealous, can't wait for tomorrow night when I can say the same!

We are in the city, no animals allowed, plus we don't really have a back yard, plus, they are too much work!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I'm in doing all of my favorite Florida things...the pool, the spa, the lanai. Ah, the stress is melting away. I
    have 11.5 years to retirement. I plan to be living here by the summer of 2023. Lol
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Glad you are enjoying your vacation!!! Merry Christmas Paula!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I was up for the sunrise this morning. The herons and ducks were frolicking on the lake. I wrote down some hopes and and dreams while all this beauty surrounded me. I listed my life, health and financial goals and how to reach them. Feeling inspired today.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Sounds like an absolutely beautiful morning!

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Wow, you are really doing well! It is too cloudy here to see sunrise, but I am on the porch with no jacket, listening to the quiet, and sniffing the salty air, as my hair gets curlier and curlier. Hoping to get some sun this week. It would help fade the color in my hair, plus having some color in my skin would keep me from looking so goth, not to mention all the good from the vitamin D.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I have hit that point in my vacation where I could be just as happy if I were home. I love Sarasota, but I'm tired.

My husband can be a very impatient, pushy person. Let's just say he gets it from his mother...2 of them, is almost too much to bear.

Add my hormones into the mix and UH OH. Several times I have retreated into our guest room just for some peace.

We are leaving on the first.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Isnt it amazing that we go on vacation for rest and relaxation and almost come home more tired? I get that way when I go home to see the family. Stress makes you tired. It is good though that you have a place to retreat to that is quiet. The first will be here before you know it. Are you all doing anything interesting for New Years Eve?

Do not worry about having a bad food week. When you get home you will get back to your regular schedule and it will all be good again.

I can not believe I am saying this, but I am about ready to go back to school. Breaks are fun but, I am done. I need my schedule.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Early in the day, we are taking the kids to a farmers market. Kevin will get a pony ride. We were looking for fireworks, but they all happen at midnight. It will be beautiful over Sarasota bay, but I think we'll just say Happy New Year and go to bed.

My resolution this year is to stop using every excuse in the world to not eat Primally. I could have been very successful on this trip, but I chose not to. I feel like total crap, and am so ashamed when I read about people's amazing successes on the MDA blog today. I've had success, but now I am going backwards. Where is my spine and determination? (BTW, no need to respond to this rant. I'm essentially talking to myself.)

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I generally love vacation...but I'm always ready to come home. [I have one of those pushy MILs as well...]