Page 800 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 300700750790798799800801802810850900 ... LastLast
Results 7,991 to 8,000 of 11581

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 800

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    A teacher's worst nightmare...

This is the first time that I woke up so late that there was no way to make it on time. I handled it okay. I drank a double protein drink and grabbed some quick lunch items.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I believe - Burning the candle at both ends - might be the appropriate cliché here? Eat healthy and get enough rest - opening night is almost here!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Those pics are motivational! Thanks for posting 'em, Paula! You look damn good and your husband is on crack if he doesn't see it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    How many actresses actually loose weight during a busy rehearsal season? You look great chicka!

Thanks everyone. Your encouragement made me smile and helped me get through my rough start.

Despite the wild ride this morning, I did very well on my pre observation meeting. I was also able to make more headway on my grades and teach valuable lessons to my classes.

I will go home and take a nap before rehearsal, then be sure to eat a big protein dinner as I am a little short due to missing a real breakfast (50g in whey as opposed to 65 with over half being real food.)

Tonight, I plan to set two alarms for tomorrow.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I always have the clock alarm going off constantly (radio) and my phone going off in 5 min intervals for @ 25 min.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    since I ran out of eggs this morning I put a frozen chicken breast in the pan with some olive oil - covered it and let it fry - yummy! It weighed 190 kg cooked - and was 59 grams of protein. That's twice I get eating 3 eggs and slice of bacon. I might just change my breakfast to a chicken breast and give this LR another good try. Its easy to eat a chicken breast every morning and the protein load is spot on!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Today I have my big yearly formal observation. I also have to finish grades,teach of course and do a 4 hr dress rehearsal all on about 4 hrs of sleep. I'm sure it will be fine.

My weight is up slightly due to poor sleep and ttom. Not surprising. Today I have a haircut appt. after school, so I have packed my dinner and plan to stay in town until 10:30pm.

Trying not to feel tired already.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Today I have my big yearly formal observation. I also have to finish grades,teach of course and do a 4 hr dress rehearsal all on about 4 hrs of sleep. I'm sure it will be fine.

My weight is up slightly due to poor sleep and ttom. Not surprising. Today I have a haircut appt. after school, so I have packed my dinner and plan to stay in town until 10:30pm.

Trying not to feel tired already.
    Sounds like it's gonna be a 5 Hour Energy kinda day.....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Sounds like it's gonna be a 5 Hour Energy kinda day.....
    I'm afraid to use those.