Page 787 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 287687737777785786787788789797837887 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 11349

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 787

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    oh, but the soy stir fry is usually high sodium so drink today to flush it out!

In my experience the veg heads are harmless enough, though due to lack of protein in the diet they often have a loss of brain cells and can really mess up your order! I used to work next door to a Veg cafe, we used to eat there almost every day. We would all order the same thing every time, but got to try almost everything they offered since they NEVER got the orders right.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    That is hysterical, Chris. Funny, the waitress did mess up stuff last night, then she forgot to put everything we ordered on the check.

I know it was crazy. There were 5 of us in that shop and I am pretty sure the order never came back as we made it. We used to make it purposefully complicated just to see what would happen. On the positive side, we got to try things we had not planned so it never got boring. Of course we never did a smoothie or anything where we couldn't see what we got, no telling what was in those smoothies!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    As I recall, you are in the middle part of your cycle right now, so staying the same for several days in a row is amazing! Wonder Woman worthy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    That is hysterical, Chris. Funny, the waitress did mess up stuff last night, then she forgot to put everything we ordered on the check.
    even funnier is that they charged us for what we ordered, so while we made sure the order was complicated, we also made sure it was the cheapest thing on the menu.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Wt. 212.2

I am breaking my weekly report rule because I have not seen that weight since Sept. 2011. So excited. Only 2.3 lbs from hitting a new low.
    Its worth reporting!! Great news!

Thanks everyone.

Today I traveled about an hour north of my home to the town where my Lucas family lived in the 1800's. I met a fellow genealogist who lives there. Her G Grandmother and my GG Grandmother were 1/2 sisters. Our goal was to finally find the grave of my GGG Grandfather and to take pictures of various properties where the Lucas family lived.

We found Grandpa!

She also had a letter written by my GG Grandmother to her sister talking about where each of her children were born in Athens and exactly when they moved to LI. It is amazing and I now have a copy.
    I saw the pic on FB and thought how absolutely cool that is.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    So tired. Came all the way home to have a good dinner, but now I don't feel like going out again for rehearsal. Big
    Had a very negative world language faculty meeting today.

It just dawned on me that this is PMS week. No wonder I feel draggy and cranky.

I checked the schedule, I actually have 4 rehearsals this week, not 3. Today, Tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. Ugh! I made a poor choice in taking this role. I just have not gotten into it and we open on Nov. 15th.

canio6 Guest
    Hugs P. You'll make it. You always do

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Thinking of you. I don't know how you handle so much.
    -- Ruth

eee, if I get home it is near impossible to get me to go back out, add to that an ambivalence about what you are going out to do and I would need a firecracker lit under my butt, add to that PMS well just forget it I would be in my jammies in front of the fireplace sipping tea and reading a good book. mmm, that sounds good right now actually...