Page 781 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 281681731771779780781782783791831881 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 11054

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 781

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yes, it was definitely tiredness. I felt great all day and then suddenly, I needed a nap. Weird.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    This afternoon the two younger boys and I will carve pumpkins (a little late) and try on our costumes. I will get some pics.

I plan to wear a "safe for school" version of my WW costume tomorrow. Feeling a little shy about it. Maybe I should be the Spanish Lady again.

The plan for tomorrow evening is to hit one of our favorite neighborhoods and then the local convenience store chain for ice cream. You get a free cone if you have a costume on.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I need to find a place that offers free sushi with costume on! I AM going to dress up and bring treats to Honey's office. Littlest is extremely embarrassed by the idea of this, but I told her I have just one day to wear a costume and make the most of it- she will have to suffer.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Way to go dressing up. This week is red ribbon week at our school and "spirit" week. yesterday wacky sock day, today is jersey day (team jersey not Jersey shore) and tomorrow is wear red. That will be the sum of my costume LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    No costume for me. You guys are much more fun Can't wait for the pictures................

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I have not done a costume in years, my kids are all in though, I had to take some costume makings to DD when we passed through last week. Halloween was always the family favorite Holiday, not because of the candy, but because my kids always looked for an excuse to dress up. Miss that at this time of year.

Poor Lily.. she was talking about what she wanted to dress up as.. etc etc.. I told her I have your costume. She said, what is it.. I told her she is a traveler. HUH? was her reply. We leave for Tx on Halloween night. She is mad about missing trick or treating. I told her, when we stop for drinks, gas etc. she can trick or treat. I am so mean. I did tell her I would just buy her a bag of candy but its not the same.

*dropped of crown and sash of mom of the year*
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Kids.

I thought of you last night. I wish you lived here. We went to a parenting class last night. Very good. It focuses on kiddos with issues like ADHD, etc. and how/why traditional parenting (natural consequences, etc.) does not work and what to do instead. It's also a lovely support group. Of course, most of it is academic to us right now, since knowing about it and living are two completely different things. They were joking that we're going to be some of the best-educated foster/adoptive parents, because we just keep going to the classes even without any kids yet

oh my yes. You have to use different strategies and basically pick your battles.
    Karin

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    Poor Lily.. ..We leave for Tx on Halloween night. She is mad about missing trick or treating. I told her, when we stop for drinks, gas etc. she can trick or treat. I am so mean. I did tell her I would just buy her a bag of candy but its not the same.

No, it's not. Are you going to be near any suburbs at 5/6/7:00pm? Maybe you can pull over for an hour and get some exercise to boot.