Page 775 of 1157 FirstFirst ... 275675725765773774775776777785825875 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,750 of 11567

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 775

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    TGIF

I was so energetic yesterday that I ended up dancing to latin music in my kitchen while cleaning it at 10pm. Unfortunately, sleep was sketchy. Some of the aminos were specifically for sleep improvement. If I add things back it will, definitely be slowly and at a low dose.

I also noticed that I have not had a headache in two days.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 10-25-2013 at 02:53 AM.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Hi doc, I am not taking anything. I think my hormones are regulating. I would say that I got the best info on hormones from Julia Ross' "The diet cure". She believes in getting plenty of amino acids and a good amount of healthy carbs.
    Unlucky doc, what else cust thee think of to get some action!!!!

TGIF

I was so energetic yesterday that I ended up dancing to latin music in my kitchen while cleaning it at 10pm. Unfortunately, sleep was sketchy. Some of the aminos were specifically for sleep improvement. If I add things back it will, definitely be slowly and at a low dose.

I also noticed that I have not had a headache in two days.
    Oh yes on the TGIF....Boo for bad sleep, hooray for no heedache and shaking it down chica!!

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I think my only mandatory supps are D3, iodine and extra iron during ttom.
    ah, I take D3, the only one right now. I only take what the blood tests say I lack. If I need iron they give me a shot (I forget why but it has something to do with the IBD).

My sleep has been getting better (on average) since I now allow myself to come closer to my natural rhythms. I am a night owl and do better if I can stay up later and sleep in. I also know that I need to be in bed for 9 to get a chance at getting 8. So I count backwards from wake up (which is now the last possible moment that will still allow me to get to work on time).

p.s. kinda sad that so many have libidos that are off kilter with their spouses

So I broke down and bought non prescription reading glasses by foster grant. They are pink. Husband says I look sexy. He wants me to buy a Victoria's Secret outfit to go with them.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    So I broke down and bought non prescription reading glasses by foster grant. They are pink. Husband says I look sexy. He wants me to buy a Victoria's Secret outfit to go with them.
    Haha! That man

BTW, I got Hulky to watch the first couple of Sleep Hollow episodes finally and he's hooked so we're watching it together now. Just a couple more episodes to catch up on! It's so fun.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Haha! That man

BTW, I got Hulky to watch the first couple of Sleep Hollow episodes finally and he's hooked so we're watching it together now. Just a couple more episodes to catch up on! It's so fun.
    I watch that show just to hear Ichabod say "Leftenent."

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I watch that show just to hear Ichabod say "Leftenent."
    You got an actual LOL out of me.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

demuralist is online now Senior Member

Weight staying steady. I am so anxious to see a brand new number. Only 4 lbs away. This would be the point at which I used to start binging. So grateful for my new plan.

I slept fine last night. I remembered that Thursday night I had been at a friend's house drinking strong coffee until after 7 pm.

I am doing supplement experiments. Slowly adding stuff back. I had some anxiety etc. last night. I think that I am close to done with the aminos, but not quite. Another month at the lowest doses and then I will drop them. Julia Ross says amino supplementation should be temporary if you get nutrition in line.

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi pebbles, seems I missed a whole bunch. How have you gone with the bingeing? Not sure I spelt that right. Lol