Page 773 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 273673723763771772773774775783823873 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,730 of 11841

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 773

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Eh, I was just trying to get everyone's attention for my weekly report. Heck, I started the whole conversation.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    We're not very good students...we're easily distracted...especially on the more interesting, but off topic subject

How are you feeling so far today?

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Great job Paula on keeping the binges at bay!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

canio6 Guest
    5 weeks is awesome P. I love that you are at too high a number to do 'days' anymore. Woot woot.

Physical Stuff This is all very shocking to me. I am on my second day completely off all supplements and absolutely clean eating (no dairy, sweeteners etc.). I feel energetic, clear headed, quick witted, and sexy as hell (just sayin')

Now I need to figure out what supps to add back in this weekend.

Emotional Stuff Someone posted on Tuesday that my emotions are likely near the surface due to not using my drug to smother them. I believe this to be true. Every emotion feels stronger, sharper, more real. I have been getting tearful over things almost daily, but they are things that rate tears. I have been annoyed when I should be, bossy when needed etc. It feels like my emotions are evening out. Julia Ross describes this in the mood cure as a result of getting the aminos and carbs that your body needs.
    *On a side note, my libido seems to be getting even stronger. I am only posting this because I know that there are ladies here who struggle with that. I have sex with my husband often; even when the desire is not there and I enjoy it because I know that he needs it. It is even better when the desire is there.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 10-24-2013 at 10:29 AM.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Right on, P! All good stuff I'd say start with the non-amino supplements and if you do add any of those back in, start one at a time, with a low dose.

I forgot that feeling sufficient with aminos feels like you do when you don't get enough Glad you thought to take a break! I have myself a week before I considered myself all-clear because I'd taken a day or two off in the past with positive results, but then my mood would dip again.

I think Ross recommends a break periodically for assessment anyway.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    from my perspective if you continue to feel this way without any supplements, why add any back in?

I need to get DH to do whatever it is you are doing! He always had low libido, getting lower with age.

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post

I need to get DH to do whatever it is you are doing! He always had low libido, getting lower with age.
    Me too this!! ^
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Physical Stuff and sexy as hell (just sayin')

Emotional Stuff *On a side note, my libido seems to be getting even stronger. I am only posting this because I know that there are ladies here who struggle with that. I have sex with my husband often; even when the desire is not there and I enjoy it because I know that he needs it. It is even better when the desire is there.
    If you had asked any of the guys here, we would have confirmed what you are thinking about your physical attractiveness... just sayin... but we are guys, what the heck do we know!

What are you taking to boost the libido?... need to slip some in the wife's tea!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi doc, I am not taking anything. I think my hormones are regulating. I would say that I got the best info on hormones from Julia Ross' "The diet cure". She believes in getting plenty of amino acids and a good amount of healthy carbs.