Page 767 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 267667717757765766767768769777817867 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 11843

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 767

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations on 31 days + binge free! You are awesome!

My chiropractor does not push the whole pH level thing, but the office she works in does. They have supplements you can take to bring your alkalinity into check - not sure if I believe it. I'll research it and see. Thanks for the research idea.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Just one more thing to do today...go to rehearsal. Unfortunately, the last time I went to rehearsal, I hit a deer. Not looking forward to the drive.

Well, didn't hit a deer this time.
    Tonight I got to help the costume mistresses decide which outfits worked best on the actress playing the lead.
    Ya know, the outfits that I should have been wearing. Lots of fun. Not. I just did some supreme acting.

Feeling Sad. Time to go to bed.

canio6 Guest
    Did you sniff and in your best diva voice say, "What does it matter? They will all look like rags on that hag anyway..."

Sorry you are feeling down P. You'll always be the leading lady as far as we are concerned.

Thanks. Sorry for the tantrum. I got some snuggles from my youngest, so I am feeling better.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    You are such a trooper! Keep that head up!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Interesting observation. Last night's emotionality was odd. It was a long day and I was tired, but I had had a good day. It realized when I got home after rehearsal, that I had forgotten to take my afternoon aminos including the 5htp which is converted to serotonin in the body.

I'm not sure if that means I still need amino supplementation or that I am dependent on them to feel good. Argh! Our bodies are so complicated.

canio6 Guest
    or it could mean you had a bad day and it caught up with you? Long day, tired, dealing with disappointment being thrust in your face...sounds like it could make anyone a bit emotional.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    From my experience, I'm inclined to believe that you are just not done with the aminos yet. I took them for about a year and never developed a dependency, but obviously YMMV.

But Jon has a point .
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks to you both.

I am feeling very concerned in general because I am not feeling as well as I think I should after having been clean for over a month.

I am tired and sad or angry at odd times. I am also foggy headed and forgetful.

My joints have really been bothering me as well. My hands hurt and my knees ache. At first I thought it was just the knee injury from dancing, but they both feel weak and wobbly. I'm trying not to let it make me crazy. I would love to drop all dairy and sweeteners a la whole 30, but that would mean dropping my whey protein in the AM. I feel that if I did that, I would not be able to get all that protein in. The 60+ grams of protein at breakfast is undoubtedly the key to not binging for me.

This is a bit of a dilemma.