Page 765 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 265665715755763764765766767775815865 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 11834

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 765

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Wt. 216.2 -2.2 30 days binge free.

I'm happy that my weight is coming back down nicely after ttom. I gained 5 lbs. I never had a true picture of wt change at ttom due to the binges.

Today I am a movie star..."I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille."

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    "Do you have time for autographs, Miss Pebbles?"

Have fun!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    "Maaaax, my make up"

so cool!!

congrats on getting to see the real picture, regarding your weight, and on the binge monster staying away.

Booo. Cancelled again. The actor playing my husband had to back out. Now we need another actor.

Wt. 214.8 -1.4 1 Month (31 days) Binge Free.

Recap: I started a Leptin Protocol on Sept. 18th. I weighed 228.8 lbs after several binge days. Total weight loss, 14 lbs. None of this was new weight. Maybe I'll hit some new lows this month. Hormonal issues were much better controlled. There was really almost zero urge to binge.

Program: I created my own plan based on two different LP s and acquired knowledge of my body. Macro goals: protein 100-134g, carbs 75-100g, fat 100g. 3 meals, no snacks, finish dinner 3 hrs before bed.

Breakfast-60+ grams of protein with help of a 30 gram protein drink. Finished within 1 hr of waking. 1 Fruit. Fat.
    2 eggs, meat, greek yogurt with berries, protein powder with water, coffee hwc & stevia. 2nd coffee hnh & splenda

Lunch 3-4 oz protein, veg, fat and fruit. Coffee hnh & splenda after school.

Dinner 3-4 oz protein, veg, fat and starch
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 10-20-2013 at 07:08 AM.

canio6 Guest
    Congrats on reaching the 31 day month. February still feels slighted though

Great job as always P. New lows here you come.

A few plan improvements under consideration...

1) I am hoping to drop all dairy except the whey powder. My joints have been very achy. I think the discomfort started in the third week when I added greek yogurt. Unfortunately, the yogurt helps me hit protein goals.

2) I may do some breakfasts of a double protein drink and nothing else. Having eggs every day is making me nauseous. As it is, I cannot stomach more than two.

3) I need to cut out splenda containing drinks. It could be a factor in my joint pain. Also, those extra coffees are outside of meal time, so technically act as snacks. I am considering changing to an unflavored whey, but right now I am loving the convenience and price of the current brand

4) Acidity vs Alkalinity. My chiro is very excited that I have found my answer. He says that I have never looked better. Now he wants me to make sure that I am eating alkaline foods at a 2:1 ratio. Why? Higher blood alkaline levels helps prevent diseases such as cancer. You can look up the research online. The quick recommendations are. Drop grains and dairy, Eat more vegetables. Cut coffee. Drink green tea instead. Add lemon to water.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I thought you were upping something in the two weeks around your period. Am I remembering that wrong? (Guess I could actually go LOOK, but I'm a lazy-daisy.)

Congratulations on a whole month binge free. That is fantastic!

Interesting how those acid/alkaline recommendations look familiar. I think primal has you covered. Except maybe for dairy. How sad. I tried goat's milk for the first time yesterday. Pretty...interesting.... straight, but it cooked up nicely in my pumpkin custard. I guess I can get accustomed to it.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I got some protein powder like you suggested. Although I LOVE my eggs, this will serve as a time saver and get the protein I need. I am also loving the price at walmart.

Congrats on your 31 days! I can only imagine how good you are feeling, dairy aside. Alkaline foods?? Can you explain this a bit more?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you considered making one change at a time? That way, if say your joints hurt but your urge to binge increases, you can pinpoint which change is impacting you. [Sorry to be a busybody]