Page 764 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 264664714754762763764765766774814864 ... LastLast
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 11742

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 764

  1. #7631
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    12,035
    Primal Fuel
    Oh jeez, Pebbles! I'm sorry about the car. The insurance had better pay, if they know what's good for 'em. *Shakes fist* Congrats on hitting 4 weeks binge free! You can do this... scratch that... you ARE doing this. If you can make it through a wreck, the Russian Circus, and insurance without binging, I know you've made it over the hump. Go you!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  2. #7632
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    9,329
    Thanks for the cheers. I've been all day.

    Car-I took it to the shop. The estimate is $2200. My part is the $250 deductible. Apparently there have been tons of deer hits coming in. I will also need to rent a car for a week. It is due to go in on Oct 28th.

    Husband- He saw his cardiologist. They changed his meds. He will make an appointment with a surgeon in NYC for a consult on cardiac ablation. The surgery can "cure" chronic arrythmia.

    Primal fountain of youth - Today we were introducing people in Spanish. The student who interviewed me told the class my age among other things. After he finished, several kids reacted with "No way. You don't look that old. Etc." It was amusing and flattering.

    Movie- It Looks as if this Saturday, we will finally start filming the family scenes.

    Metal Detecting- I have found some interesting pieces of metal, one quarter and a ton of ticks...but I am having fun.

  3. #7633
    demuralist's Avatar
    demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    9,780
    so happy your detecting is fun!

    happy on the other counts as well (except the car)

  4. #7634
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thanks for the cheers. I've been all day.

    Car-I took it to the shop. The estimate is $2200. My part is the $250 deductible. Apparently there have been tons of deer hits coming in. I will also need to rent a car for a week. It is due to go in on Oct 28th.

    Husband- He saw his cardiologist. They changed his meds. He will make an appointment with a surgeon in NYC for a consult on cardiac ablation. The surgery can "cure" chronic arrythmia.

    Primal fountain of youth - Today we were introducing people in Spanish. The student who interviewed me told the class my age among other things. After he finished, several kids reacted with "No way. You don't look that old. Etc." It was amusing and flattering.

    Movie- It Looks as if this Saturday, we will finally start filming the family scenes.

    Metal Detecting- I have found some interesting pieces of metal, one quarter and a ton of ticks...but I am having fun.
    yup, cardiac ablation will fix the AF.....

    Dang, learn something new every day... ticks are metalic.....

  5. #7635
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    9,329
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    yup, cardiac ablation will fix the AF.....

    Dang, learn something new every day... ticks are metalic.....
    We've known about the ablation option for a few years, but my husband was stalling. He said he wanted to lose some weight.

    If ticks were coins, I could buy a family dinner on two weeks of detecting.

  6. #7636
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    9,329
    Wt. 218.4 -1.3 29 days binge free

    I posted some updates in my post last night. Nothing new today except TGIF!

  7. #7637
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    We've known about the ablation option for a few years, but my husband was stalling. He said he wanted to lose some weight.

    If ticks were coins, I could buy a family dinner on two weeks of detecting.
    I applaud his desire to lose weight, though I'm not sure what the connection with AF and weight is.... but I'm no cardiologist, and I don't play one on TV, so wadda I know!

  8. #7638
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    9,329
    The cardio has wanted to do it since he first suggested it. I think my husband is afraid of having the procedure. I don't blame him. Plus, there is the cost of going to NYC to have it done.

  9. #7639
    RMS123's Avatar
    RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    3,765
    29 days? Party! :-)

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    -- Ruth

  10. #7640
    demuralist's Avatar
    demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    9,780
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ooo, so very close to the one month mark!!! This is so exciting.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •