Page 764 of 996 FirstFirst ... 264664714754762763764765766774814864 ... LastLast
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 9960

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 764

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Wt. 219.7. Same. 4 Weeks Binge Free! Now I've entered new territory.

You have indeed! If it takes six weeks to break a habit/behavior and you've already gotten past the worst of it (ladytime), then you are totally within conquering this thing.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post

You have indeed! If it takes six weeks to break a habit/behavior and you've already gotten past the worst of it (ladytime), then you are totally within conquering this thing.
    Very true indeed. Awesome P. Totally awesome.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Congrats Paula! And I'm sorry about your confrontation with a deer. I did that last year while in my moms car (going back & forth when she broke her hip)...I forget how many thousands of dollars in damage. She drives a GMC Acadia...most of the front is plastic!! So it wasn't pretty. What upset me more was I was worried about the deer!! It was the first time I'd ever hit one. hopefully your insurance will get it all taken care of. The main thing is that you are ok. Cars can be fixed.
    SW-211
    CW-209

Goal: Don't worry be happy!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    P, how very exciting. And, at least from the outside looking in, this time seemed like it was so much easier than the times in the past. Now whether it is because of the learning from multiple tries or the new plan or (most likely) a bit of both, but I am so happy for you.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    YAY P! You rock!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Nice!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Oh jeez, Pebbles! I'm sorry about the car. The insurance had better pay, if they know what's good for 'em. *Shakes fist* Congrats on hitting 4 weeks binge free! You can do this... scratch that... you ARE doing this. If you can make it through a wreck, the Russian Circus, and insurance without binging, I know you've made it over the hump. Go you!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the cheers. I've been all day.

Car-I took it to the shop. The estimate is $2200. My part is the $250 deductible. Apparently there have been tons of deer hits coming in. I will also need to rent a car for a week. It is due to go in on Oct 28th.

Husband- He saw his cardiologist. They changed his meds. He will make an appointment with a surgeon in NYC for a consult on cardiac ablation. The surgery can "cure" chronic arrythmia.

Primal fountain of youth - Today we were introducing people in Spanish. The student who interviewed me told the class my age among other things. After he finished, several kids reacted with "No way. You don't look that old. Etc." It was amusing and flattering.

Movie- It Looks as if this Saturday, we will finally start filming the family scenes.

Metal Detecting- I have found some interesting pieces of metal, one quarter and a ton of ticks...but I am having fun.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    so happy your detecting is fun!

happy on the other counts as well (except the car)

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thanks for the cheers. I've been all day.

Car-I took it to the shop. The estimate is $2200. My part is the $250 deductible. Apparently there have been tons of deer hits coming in. I will also need to rent a car for a week. It is due to go in on Oct 28th.

Husband- He saw his cardiologist. They changed his meds. He will make an appointment with a surgeon in NYC for a consult on cardiac ablation. The surgery can "cure" chronic arrythmia.

Primal fountain of youth - Today we were introducing people in Spanish. The student who interviewed me told the class my age among other things. After he finished, several kids reacted with "No way. You don't look that old. Etc." It was amusing and flattering.

Movie- It Looks as if this Saturday, we will finally start filming the family scenes.

Metal Detecting- I have found some interesting pieces of metal, one quarter and a ton of ticks...but I am having fun.
    yup, cardiac ablation will fix the AF.....

Dang, learn something new every day... ticks are metalic.....