Page 750 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 250650700740748749750751752760800850 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 11340

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 750

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    It's all good P. I am all about a dude encouraging his wife to be sexy, but gheesh, time and place dude, time and place. I probably read your post wrong on the 'he refused to buy them' front. Putting my own ideas on what was written as opposed to what was meant. BTW...red and lacy...pics or it didn't happen

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Funny cause my dh hates the lacy lingerie. He actually strongly prefers when I am basically natural. He doesn't care for fussy or anything he thinks looks like it might be uncomfortable. Of course he also considers an intelligent conversation the best start to foreplay.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yes, time and place is important. His dress sexy all the time bit may backfire. I seem to have many new male admirers at work. Not that they have seen my underwear. I think it is that I feel sexy and confident and therefore act that way.

Wt. 216.6 +.1 17 days binge free

I ate chedderwurst brats again because that was all we had in the house. My toes looked like little sausages at bed time. Never again. I mean it this time. It's that Wisconsin blood from my Mom. Gotta have brats.

Today PMS week begins. This will be the true test of the high protein breakfast and its effect on binging. This is also the perfect time to be upping my carbs to deal with cravings. I had about 75 yesterday.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I will pray for you this week, P. We are here for you!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    I will pray for you this week, P. We are here for you!
    Indeed. PMS ain't nothing compared to the power that is P. You've got this.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yes, time and place is important. His dress sexy all the time bit may backfire. I seem to have many new male admirers at work. Not that they have seen my underwear. I think it is that I feel sexy and confident and therefore act that way.

Wt. 216.6 +.1 17 days binge free

I ate chedderwurst brats again because that was all we had in the house. My toes looked like little sausages at bed time. Never again. I mean it this time. It's that Wisconsin blood from my Mom. Gotta have brats.

Today PMS week begins. This will be the true test of the high protein breakfast and its effect on binging. This is also the perfect time to be upping my carbs to deal with cravings. I had about 75 yesterday.
    YUM!! Love these.. its the German Heritage.

Oh btw.. I think your hubs is onto something in regards to underwear. The sexier, prettier etc. it is to you, the more confidence you project. I for one feel quite sassy and confident when wearing certain items
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I guess then DH and I are perfectly suited for each other. I feel much sassier and sexier when I don't know what I have on...in other words what I am wearing fits so well (and I liked what I saw in the mirror when I put it down) that I don't have to think about it all day. Sexy/lacy undergarments usually make me feel uncomfortable and a bit silly.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Well, I find all of the VS stuff both beautiful and comfortable. The bras I bought though plain and cotton are of the push up variety.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    It seems like all VS bras end up being push up bras for me. Its the last thing I need. *sigh*
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I have never had good luck with VS stuff. My bras are push up as well, helps balance the butt and makes my waist look smaller. Accentuates my hourglass shape.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day