Page 740 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 240640690730738739740741742750790840 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 11058

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 740

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I agree HB. I get up at 5:00 and eat at 6:00. I eat then because I leave for work at 7:00. I'm not so strict on the weekends.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I'm trying to follow as closely to the guidelines as possible, if only to train myself to FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES! It has been really difficult for me to do a whole30 or even stay 100% primal for any length of time so I'm using the LR as a training tool - and banking it on working for other things! I stepped on the scale this morning and in just 3 days I'm down 6 pounds! Does that tell you something set off an inflammatory response or what???? Be it something I ate - or the heavy lifting of 6000 pounds of pellets it is evident that the sudden gain of 8 pounds over a weeks time was not fat gain! Phew! 2 more pounds to see my normal fat self........... then with any luck this LR will take me to places I have not seen in a very long time!

Fingers. Toes. Eyes .......... and anything else CROSSED!

8 days binge free! WootWoot!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    2 cool things...

I just tried on a nice leather jacket that my middle son outgrew. It is a men's small. It looks super hot on me.

My husband told me last night that he is going to do a gluten free experiment. He thinks gluten may be triggering his atrial fibrillation. He noticed that he was episode free for a few days during which he had little or no gluten. Then had pasta which was quickly followed by a severe a fib attack. He may be on to something.
    I posted this to my facebook page yesterday and so glad I did! I think your hubby needs to read it: Live Better Forever: Dr. C's Health Journey: Part I

Woot Woot to 8 days binge free!!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    yeah you!! Can't wait to see the new pic! Looks like we are all getting our groove back, though some of us slower than others. Great news about the hubby figuring out what food is harming his body. I am sure this will make your household run a little smoother if you can go gluten free.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    8 days binge free!!!! Good news!!!

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    8 days binge free, new leather jacket, new haircut, aaaannnnnddd hubby finally following the path...So glad I stopped by to check in..that is amazing!
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Wt. 215.5 -2.1. 9 days binge free

Dinner out with family last night. Ate from low carb menu. Zero urge to eat badly.

The cold finally hit yesterday, but it seems to be mild.

My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on Nov. 26th. Yesterday, I bought his gift...tickets to see Elton John at Madison Square Garden. I had some issues getting the tickets so unfortunately our seats are not great, but at least we'll be there. Coincidentally, my husband received Elton's new cd in the mail. We played it on the way to dinner.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    sounds fun. We don't do gifts for each other. That is good in that it relieves the pressure of what to get, plus he likes to give practical things and I don't like getting practical things. But it is bad, because we don't get each other things.

congrats on the continued streak!

I have asked him for a gold tone ring with a celtic design to replace the wedding band I lost last summer in Florida. I do not want him to spend more than $150.

Sent from my DROIDX using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I was just listening to the interview with Elton John on NPR. They played a couple of his new songs, and I really enjoyed them. I'm tempted. Was very interested to hear that he and his lyricist have been working together for more than 50 years. What a duo!