Page 730 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732740780830 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 11982

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 730

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Hooray for weight loss, but more importantly, NO binging!!!!!!!!!!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Don't you love it when your 'good thinking' wins?!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Yes. Not wanting to die is very powerful. Wish I could re use that feeling the next time I want to binge.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    One step (and day and binge) at a time, Paula.

Yet another rhetorical rant

The human brain is a funny thing.

In reality, I know that I have a deadly clotting problem. I know my Mom died of a female cancer and I could be predisposed to the same. I know that chronic inflammation is the cause of these illnesses and every time I binge it is like a sick game of Russian Roulette.

And Yet, I Binge. Where is my strength and resolve? Where is my healthy fear? Where is my concern and love for myself and my family?

The answer, of course, is to continue seeking the right combo of macros and micros to feed my body and to continue to work on my mind at the same time.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I am glad the allergic reaction was not more serious than it was. anaphylactic shock is scary- been there. It happens when I eat nuts. I carry Benedryl all the time because the orders are: epi pen and then drink the benedryl from the bottle on the way to the ER.

I hear your frustration and pain (not sure if its the right word). One day at a time.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    A friend who is a cardiologist once told me that even the people who survive massive painful heart attacks cannot use the fear of a repeat (or of dying from it) as a motivator to correct behavior.

Gotta feed the body, and then the mind, fear is not sustainable in the way that nurture is.

So don't be so hard on yourself. It is just a puzzle (like an algebra test question) that you have not figured out the answer to yet.

I like that, Chris."nurture is sustainable".

I followed my eating plan for today. I would normally go to the gym tonight, but I am too exhausted from benedryl and ttom.

Going to good will to tomorrow to shop for a few costume pieces for the movie. Shooting has been postponed a couple of weeks.
    I have been getting to know my young director on FB. I think he will be fun to work with.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    yep, we just have to remember that "nurture is sustainable"!

Love the internet for getting to know people who are entering your life, my kids got to know their future roommates that way (well till DS's decided to not come to school.).

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Weight 220.4. -3.3. 2 days binge free

I am feeling a bit over nurtured by my new plan. (Very Full)
    Laundry & shopping today.

Husband wants me to go through our bills and cut the budget. This is the second time he has brought up dropping my gym membership because I have only been using it once or twice a week. That really pisses me off. I have a lot more to say on the inequity of this, but I'm done for now. He had a bad night at work and took it out on me.

I guess it would be a bad time to tell him that I am coveting a $250 metal detector
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 09-21-2013 at 05:38 AM.