Page 719 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 219619669709717718719720721729769819 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 11581

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 719

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    honeybuns,
    I said precisely what I wrote in my post on the last page. I need to answer him about the chorus role by Monday. Right now I am just crying it out, sleeping it off and trying to avoid eating badly over this while I wait for my better nature to kick in. In a few days, I should begin to accept the new situation and maybe even get excited about the show again.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 09-06-2013 at 05:44 PM.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    P --- You can have a LOT of fun with the backup singer role --- and LOTS less pressure as the lead. I'm sure its very disappointing not getting the role you were hoping for though I'm happy with the way you understand the process you go through when working through stuff like this........... I don't know myself quite so well, so I'm impressed.

I say -- take the part and have a ball with it!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Wt. 216.2. Yesterday, I ate whatever I wanted within the realm of low carb Primal. I lost another pound. I'm not sure why I am not binging over this except that it is not a bad hormonal time on top of a bad emotional time.

Last night I talked to my friend, the forty yr old male who came to auditions on Thursday. He is going to take the chorus role, but he said that he felt it should have been us as the principles. We have decided to have fun together anyway. I also remembered something the Director said on the phone yesterday. He said the vote had been so close that it was heart breaking. This man has always wanted me for the lead and he still wants me as one of the back up singers. He knows that I am a dependable actress who is easy to work with. I will call him today and accept the role.

Today we are going to a dress up 25th anniversary party. I feel very confident wearing a dress and can't wait to dance my feet off.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 09-07-2013 at 03:47 AM.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    jealous, love to dance don't get the chance nearly often enough.

If you can't have the lead, then I can't think of many things that would be more fun that sitting in the back of the room with a buddy giggling away during rehearsals.

p.s. I lost weight the week that I decided to relax regarding food because I knew that I would be stressed taking the kids to college. Congrats on your loss.

Things that I am celebrating today...

Wt. 216.2 again, after a party.

This is my lowest back to school weight in my entire 20 yr career.

I am a mere 6 lbs from my lowest primal weight.

I made 1 week binge free even with all of the emotional upheaval.

I went to a party yesterday without my husband and felt comfortable. I had zero social anxiety due to Aspergers. I was also able to teach my kids how to pretend to be an extrovert even if it isn't in your nature. Oh and I looked Hot!

I put aside my hurt, called the Director and accepted the background role. He was very happy. The next hurdle will be Mon night, the first cast meeting.

***All of the above circles back to the truth that when I eat clean Primal, everything is easier even when I am facing stressful situations.

lots of things to celebrate there!!!

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    I agree with demuralist! Lots of great things there in that list!! You should be very proud of yourself!! Yay you!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Wt. 216.2 UD. I ended up eating UD calories on my DD yesterday after a 20 hr fast. I was just super hungry, so I fed myself Primal food in abundance.

First day with students. Trying to make a good impression.

First rehearsal for the show tonight.

I did the same thing yesterday. Up day calories on a down day, unfortunately mine were not Primal or even healthy.

I am sure you will have a blast with this show.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Great things to celebrate. Hope you enjoy your students today.