Page 712 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713714722762812 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 11125

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 712

marcadav is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    boxed hair color is the worst thing you can put on your hair. I stopped coloring about 5 years ago cuz it was making my hair so dry and awful. Now my hair is healthy and soft. Yes, its turning grey - but you can't hold back the signs of age forever. Course I'm blonde - so the grey doesn't show that much.

I'd rather have soft, healthy grey hair - than dry, brittle fake colored hair.
    I've always used boxed hair color. My hairdressers have always said my hair is in good condition and looks great.

marcadav is offline Senior Member
    I like the new do!

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Marcadav - You must have exceptionally healthy hair! What brand do you use?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I LOVE THE CUT!! Oh my gosh.. I think I am going to steal it!! LOL

I have the occasional white hair. Being strawberry blond though, I hit it with a little peroxide to lighten it and call it good. LOL

P- do you have a theme for your classroom?? Did you decorate it something fun and special this year? I know HS is different but half the time I decorate my room for me. LOL I mean, I have an Avengers theme this year. Who does not want to just look at those dudes everyday all day anyway? LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    great length, P, it draws attention to your features very well. Looks shiny too. If I cut my hair that length I would look like Rosanne Rossanadana

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys. It feels really short. I keep getting a shock when I look in the mirror.

I was at the gym for a while. My friend Joe told me the cardiologist found that his heart is enlarged from the last time he had an echo 3 years ago. It means that his heart is working too hard for some reason. Joe is 50. He had two heart attacks while in his 30s. 3 years ago he got a defibrillator put in. He is scared of course, but he joked about it.
    He will have more testing next week. Pray or think positive thoughts please.

Getting up super early to do the yard sale. I would love to make at least $100. I am selling a set of 6 dining room chairs, a bunk bed, various unused art and craft sets, some toys and games and some of my Mom's decorative nic nacs.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Here is my new Do. Sorry it took so long, getting good "selfies" is tough. I must have deleted 20 other pics.

Straight On

SILLY
    This video comes to mind for some reason.

PS: Eddie got all the attention, but Alex was a hell of a drummer.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Karin, I will be hitting the party store next week for some fiesta themed stuff. I have a lot of Spanish posters that I put all over the classroom. Maybe I'll post some pics this year. I would like to get some posters of Spanish speaking singers and actors someday. Shakira, Juanes, Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas... Eye candy, yum.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    This video comes to mind for some reason.
    Thanks, . Is it wrong to say that that is one of my favorite school related songs. The other is Alice Cooper's "School's Out for Summer", of course.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm....maybe I need some eye candy in my office. Of course, my office is at home. Not sure what DH would think