Page 702 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 202602652692700701702703704712752802 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 11841

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 702

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    The show rocked. It was so much fun with the audience. They laughed, cried, sang and even danced along with us.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    The show rocked. It was so much fun with the audience. They laughed, cried, sang and even danced along with us.
    good job! Congrats on the successful show!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    how fun, I know I have said this before, but I am so jealous of your talents. It makes me very happy that not only do you have these talents, but that you find venues to use them, too cool.

canio6 Guest
    Sounds fantastic P. Woot Woot!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Another great show! My level of "stage fright" was much more manageable. I get so nervous that I shake. Last night I took my theanine/gaba supplement 30 mins before act 1 and then again before act 2.

Coach house has a somewhat different tradition from other theaters. After the show, the actors gather in the lobby to greet the public. I've been having a great time doing this with my son. Last night several people stopped by to congratulate us. They can't believe that he is only 15 and they love that we are really mother and son.

A mother and adult daughter came over to talk to us. The daughter, a gorgeous, tall, red head, said ..."You two are amazing. You fascinate me. I'm visiting from LA...I'm in casting." She wanted to hear about our acting experience. She went on to tell me how beautiful I am and asked if I had ever done TV, because I have the looks and talent for it" I said "Not Yet." Lol. She was also very encouraging to Michael telling him about his stage presence, that he could be famous one day but that he should remain true to himself.

Mike and I joked about becoming "superstars" all the way home.

Last show and cast party today. My husband and 2 other sons are finally going to get to see it.

Oh...and today is my 46th Birthday. No better way to celebrate than doing what I love with my family.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 08-25-2013 at 06:54 AM.

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Happy birthday Paula!!! What a great reception for the show!! You could be in Hollywood yet.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    The shows sound wonderful. What a happy way to celebrate your birthday. Birthday hugs to you!

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Happy birthday, Paula.

And, you are truly beautiful inside and out. It's always lovely to have recognition.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Our local theater does the same thing in the lobby. The first show we went to there was Beauty and the Beast, and they were phenomenal, my kids were young (2nd and 4th graders), and getting to meet the stars afterward was a huge treat.

Happy birthday, what a fun way to spend the day.

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Happy birthday P. Remember us little folks when you are famous.