Page 690 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 190590640680688689690691692700740790 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 690

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Wt. 217.3. -3.6
    Today is an UD
    Exercise-sprints and bodyweight

I am happy because it seems that my body has a new set point in the teens. I know this because of how fast I am dropping weight. All of my hard work in the June W30 was not lost.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, Paula, look at you go, girl.

You "sound" happy and balanced. Hope that is the case and that you have a wonderful day! Plans? Basement?

Yes. Back to the basement. We are moving things out of the back porch / pantry to the basement. It was a later add on to the house. It is badly built and leaky. We hope to replace it this year.
    As I take stuff out of there, we are deciding on what to keep and what to yard sale or donate. There is usually a yard sale at the fire house on labor day. I plan to sell everything for $1.00 except a few pieces of furniture.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    As soon as my kids are off to college (less than 2 weeks!) I am going to tackle the basement. Lots of crafting stuff down there that was kept in case we needed it for school projects, not the kind of stuff I use for my projects though. I need to do some organizational stuff, I have tons of shelving, just need to get stuff together.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yes. Back to the basement. We are moving things out of the back porch / pantry to the basement. It was a later add on to the house. It is badly built and leaky. We hope to replace it this year.
    As I take stuff out of there, we are deciding on what to keep and what to yard sale or donate. There is usually a yard sale at the fire house on labor day. I plan to sell everything for $1.00 except a few pieces of furniture.
    Hey you might check if there are virtual garage sales on FB in your area. There are a few in the small towns around me. Take a picture, price it people message you etc. Easy peasy garage sale and I have not wasted a day waiting around for people to come. Although you probably get more people at the fire house.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    BIW module 6 Lesson 1 Evaluate, Learn & Grow

-Stop Interpreting Results. If you overate at a party it just means you overate, not that you are a bad person who has no will power. Tim Ferris got 27 rejections for the "4 hr work week". If he had given up, thinking that he was a bad writer, we wouldn't know who he is today.

-Autopsy Results. Whether the result is good or bad, you need to figure out what in your system is working completely, what needs to be improved and what strategies need to be replaced all together.
    Wow! Don't know where you got this but I like it! Hi Pebbles!!! How ya doing? I'm going back a ways to try & get a little caught up with what's going on with you. May take a while! Hope you're doing ok & still making progress towards your goals.
    Hugs!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

The above is a lesson summary from an online course I took with Dean Dwyer called "Building Incredible Will power" I did a full wrap up in posts 6897-6900. Nice to see you again!

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Well thanks for that! I'll go & read it later. Sadly I am lacking in the will power dept. Especially now since I fell out of the primal saddle & am trying to drag myself back up. You'd think it would be easy, last year I went primal cold turkey & did really good. This year I can't seem to do that. Hopefully your posts will give me some insights. Thanks!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Wt. 217.3 same as yesterday
    Today is a DD

I forgot to put my JUDDD plan down here so that you guys know what I am doing. I am fasting every other day from 9pm the day before to 5pm. Then I eat 500 calories of all Primal food. I aim for under 50g carb and over 60g protein. This is a Down Day. On Up Days, I aim for 2000 cals, under 100g carb, 100g protein and the rest in fat. I have added a 30g whey protein drink on both days to make sure that I am making my protein targets to support my exercise program. I am using dairy and stevia at this time.

I have made some interesting observations about Down Days and my psychology.
    1) I get an anxious feeling at the end of an Up Day because I know that there is no food coming for 20hrs. I also feel giddy when I wake up on UDs.
    2) As 5 pm approaches on a DD, I get a little frantic. The other day, I was 1/2 an hour from my house at 4:30. As I headed home with my eldest son, I must have had a funny look on my face because my son asked if I was okay. I told him that I was hungry which was the truth. I think feeling physical hunger every other day will really help me break the skewed mental ties to food.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    1) I get an anxious feeling at the end of an Up Day because I know that there is no food coming for 20hrs....
    I would get this too, at first. I don't remember when I stopped feeling this, but now, at five months in, it no longer affects me.