The Drive In was great as usual. Loved DM2. Turbo was OK. It might appeal more to race fans. My youngest fell asleep.
I Have created a 30 day challenge for myself for August.
1) Do some form of deliberate exercise every day. (Yes, the exercise queen has dropped the ball.)
2) Eat healthy, Primal food & Follow the ADF protocol. (I plan to eat mostly by W30 rules, but there will be some dairy and nitrites and hellmann's mayo. I will also be weighing daily.)
Starting weight 226 +13 from June 1st. Today is a DD.
Whys? Other than the big ones 1) Not Dying Young and 2) Being there for my kids, I have some short term Whys? as well.
1) I return to school on August 30th. My goal was to weigh 199. Now I would be happy to not go back fatter than when I left. (Goal 213)
2) I have the Variety Show on Aug. 23-25. I Want to feel like a sexy barmaid. I have to wear a skirt, so I want the swelling in my bad ankle to go down. Exercise will also help strengthen my core for singing.
3) I am auditioning for "They're Playing Our Song" on Sept.3rd. I really want the lead role (Sonia Walsk) that the director hinted that he would like to give me. BTW He printed out the script for me so that I could prepare. The character is supposed to be in her early 30's, pretty, but overweight. The songs are perfectly in my mezzo soprano vocal range. BUT there will be competition for the role. It also depends on what men show up. The director is picturing me with a specific actor.
Back to work In the basement for me and the boys...