Page 689 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691699739789 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 11316

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 689

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Your plan looks solid, Paula.

My favorite part of DM2 was when they sang I Swear and reenacted the 98 Degrees video. bwahahahaha hiliarious stuff right there!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    For me, my goals for the month would be to exercise most days and to not eat any gluten for all 7 days a week.

Good luck on your next audition!
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Wt. 223.1 -2.9lbs
    Exercise yesterday 30 min Yoga

More Organizing Work in the basement today.

I will be posting some BIW lessons today as well.

BIW mod 6 Lesson 2. Identify Blindspots

-Adopt Empirical Knowledge. Rely on direct self observation & physical experiments. Engage directly with evidence collected. Become your own expert. Don't assume that what others tell you is true for you. ie. Going Paleo will kill all of your cravings.
    -Look for the bright spots no matter how small and autopsy them to see what you did right. ie. A productive day...Did you get more sleep? Write a to do list? Feed yourself differently?
    -Look for blind spots. What assumptions or false beliefs are hindering your progress? ie. It takes 21 days to make a habit. For most it actually takes a lifetime commitment.

Practice: Form a mastermind group of 2-4 people to help you see your blind spots and support you as you work on a certain issue...building will power, decluttering, losing weight. (Shout out to the SPEED girls. Did you know we had formed a mastermind group?)

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    so we are in this together, even if the specifics of our plans are not the same, the foundation needs are!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post

-Adopt Empirical Knowledge. Rely on direct self observation & physical experiments. Engage directly with evidence collected. Become your own expert. Don't assume that what others tell you is true for you. ie. Going Paleo will kill all of your cravings.
    -Look for the bright spots no matter how small and autopsy them to see what you did right. ie. A productive day...Did you get more sleep? Write a to do list? Feed yourself differently?
    -Look for blind spots. What assumptions or false beliefs are hindering your progress? ie. It takes 21 days to make a habit. For most it actually takes a lifetime commitment.

Practice: Form a mastermind group of 2-4 people to help you see your blind spots and support you as you work on a certain issue...building will power, decluttering, losing weight. (Shout out to the SPEED girls. Did you know we had formed a mastermind group?)
    Great stuff in this post, Paula.
    Georgette

Mod 6 lesson 3 Expand Your Skill set

-Keep a log or journal of your research and experiments.
    -Practice expressive writing. Write down your feelings, things you are struggling with, ideas etc.
    -Update Your playbook. List strategies that work and how they can be applied to different situations. ie. Rumble strips, daily routines, binge emergency plan...

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Hey Paula. Hope you are well. Just stopping in to wave 'hi'. Lots of stuff to digest in those lessons...

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post

mwah-ha-ha!!!

Sounds like you got it together girl!! I wish we did not report back as early as we do. I would LOVE to wait until after Labor Day!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Weight 220.9 -2.2. Today is a DD. Losing the July bloat weight quickly. Last night I went to the gym for the first time in almost 2 weeks. It felt good to be there. I will go in for cardio kick this morning if I can get rid of this headache. The variety show rehearsals are really cutting into my normal gym schedule.

I will post the BIW wrap up lessons today. Pitfalls and Possibilities...