Just dropping by to say hello. so, uh, 'hello!'
Yesterday ended up being an Up Day due to lack of sleep.
I am 2 lessons behind on BIW. Hugely busy here.
Today I finished the floor in the basement. Straitened out the work shed. Started cleaning out the back porch. My one son painted the basement trim while the other helped with cleaning out.
My little dude is at summer school. Today was his girlfriend's birthday. (Yes, he is 9) He was very excited.
Tonight we are going to the drive in for a double feature - Despicable Me 2 and Turbo. Yay!
you sound like you are keeping yourself and the boys busy!
It is ok, I know I am not as fun as Canio.
I'd LOVE to see DM2 again. I've already seen it twice - once in 3D and once in 2D. Great movie. I hope the family enjoys it! I love the minions and the way Gru says minion and girls. lol
Primal since March 5, 2012
SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)
Monsters University is awesome as well.
Apparently the minions sing a version of the Irish Drinking song that we are using in the variety show. That should be fun for Mike and I.
The Drive In was great as usual. Loved DM2. Turbo was OK. It might appeal more to race fans. My youngest fell asleep.
I Have created a 30 day challenge for myself for August.
1) Do some form of deliberate exercise every day. (Yes, the exercise queen has dropped the ball.)
2) Eat healthy, Primal food & Follow the ADF protocol. (I plan to eat mostly by W30 rules, but there will be some dairy and nitrites and hellmann's mayo. I will also be weighing daily.)
Starting weight 226 +13 from June 1st. Today is a DD.
Whys? Other than the big ones 1) Not Dying Young and 2) Being there for my kids, I have some short term Whys? as well.
1) I return to school on August 30th. My goal was to weigh 199. Now I would be happy to not go back fatter than when I left. (Goal 213)
2) I have the Variety Show on Aug. 23-25. I Want to feel like a sexy barmaid. I have to wear a skirt, so I want the swelling in my bad ankle to go down. Exercise will also help strengthen my core for singing.
3) I am auditioning for "They're Playing Our Song" on Sept.3rd. I really want the lead role (Sonia Walsk) that the director hinted that he would like to give me. BTW He printed out the script for me so that I could prepare. The character is supposed to be in her early 30's, pretty, but overweight. The songs are perfectly in my mezzo soprano vocal range. BUT there will be competition for the role. It also depends on what men show up. The director is picturing me with a specific actor.
Back to work In the basement for me and the boys...