Page 670 of 997 FirstFirst ... 170570620660668669670671672680720770 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 9970

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 670

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    with my emails, I have folders, and everyday I go through and read the emails, then either answer by the end of the day or put in a folder or delete. So my inbox is cleaned daily. Then about once a month I go through the folders and delete or save depending on what it is. It is much easier to delete an email that has been sitting in a folder for a month than it is to delete it from my inbox for some reason. In the folders I have for different projects that I have going on, when the project is done I can delete the whole folder.

p.s. the system does not work as well with paperwork, and that is why I hate mail so much!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I have, right now, 2105 email in my inbox at work... I need to clean it out as well.

How I do this is by sorting by who the sender is. Then I can delete entire categories at once - like say all my emails from my husband or a girlfriend at work. Once I narrow it down that way, I work on things by subject. Since it's work stuff and we never know when something is going to resurface, I try to file anything work related so I can find it again later. Makes for a mess of files, but sometimes it has to be done.

And since you have gotten me thinking about this, the inbox will be my task for the day.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    When it comes to work email, important things I will leave in my inbox for a month. We get daily sales reports and other daily stat emails that after I look after them, I immediately delete. I have approximately 30 folders and 20 sub folders that I put remembered important stuff in. I do go through periodically and delete old info from my folders

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Ugh, email. I neglect it. I have 38 pages of emails to go through, so maybe 900 total. But our computer is so slow, that it takes a long time to open them to see if it is something I need/want to keep, so I'm always putting it off. I can always think of something better to do.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Ugh. I am not getting enough sleep. Two nights ago we locked my husband out. He had to pound to get in. After that he wanted to chat. Last night the power went out then on just as I was falling asleep. Then we were awoken this morning by a bear in our garbage. He was a large male black bear. He pulled Billys cake box out of the garbage and proceeded to eat left over icing in long licks. Adorable. Bears and I have a lot in common.

I have a Dr. Appt today for ear issues. I will report on todays BIW topic later.

I am now down to 1 email in my inbox... and once the lock and safe guys get here to change the combination on my safe, I'll be able to delete that one email.

Why doesn't Mr. Bill have a house key???

Bears... not sure I'd be so adoring... more scared, probably. How did it get into your garage?

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Just remember, at least it was the bear eating the icing and not you. Maybe leave the bear a pic-a-nic basket next time?

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I'm happy to say we have NO bears in Keizer, OR Coyotes and Cougar yes......... bears no.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Man, and I complained when we got racoons ransacking our trash!