Page 665 of 1110 FirstFirst ... 165565615655663664665666667675715765 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 11098

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 665

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Happy 4th of July!

I am doing w30 rules for food, but I am weighing when I want. I have decided that I will follow the w30 rules for life. From now on I will refer to myself as Paleo instead of Primal. I am one of those people who should never eat non paleo foods. I cannot control them and they immediately mess with my physiology, hormones and emotions. That does not mean the binges will magically stop or that I will never eat off plan, but I know what to do as soon as the binging is done and hope to eventually minimize binge length. Having a plan is essential.

Yesterday was a clean Paleo day. My weight is coming down nicely. Body aches are going away. Hormones are regulating as well.

Today I am doing a DD until the family picnic, then I will eat one plate of meat salad and fruit. The salad will likely have bad oils, but it is the best I can do. I will drink water.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Happy Independence Day, Pebbles. A great time to decide Paleo is for you!

I'm glad you had a good day yesterday. Good luck for today. I'll be thinking of you and cheering you on.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    A little Inspiration I saw this poster on the wall of a local store. I want to be this person...Peaceful and free of mental anguish.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    A little Inspiration I saw this poster on the wall of a local store. I want to be this person...Peaceful and free of mental anguish.

Love it!! Happy 4th! I love the plan you have set in place! Great job!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Happy 4th of July!

I am doing w30 rules for food, but I am weighing when I want. I have decided that I will follow the w30 rules for life. From now on I will refer to myself as Paleo instead of Primal. I am one of those people who should never eat non paleo foods. I cannot control them and they immediately mess with my physiology, hormones and emotions. That does not mean the binges will magically stop or that I will never eat off plan, but I know what to do as soon as the binging is done and hope to eventually minimize binge length. Having a plan is essential.

Yesterday was a clean Paleo day. My weight is coming down nicely. Body aches are going away. Hormones are regulating as well.

Today I am doing a DD until the family picnic, then I will eat one plate of meat salad and fruit. The salad will likely have bad oils, but it is the best I can do. I will drink water.
    After the move is complete and the stress pipes down a bit, this is where I want to be as well. You are inspiring!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I like E- Everything you are looking for lies behind the mask you are wearing. There's a journal post in that. Or maybe seven!

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    I like X because it shows me that even the Dalai Lama can't think of anything relevant that actually begins with that letter.

Happy 4th P. Love ya!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

One of our favorite alphabet books for the kids was a reptile one. X was for xantusia reversiana. They spoiled it though, by having the caption read, 'that's too hard to say, though.' So, with great determination, I taught my 19-month old to say it! He did a great job.

The flower alphabet book had Xeranthemum.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Dude, I am so getting reincarnated as one of your kids. Best alphabet books evah.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I like a lot of those. I struggle, though, to not live in the future. I'm always convinced that tomorrow is going to be extraordinary, so I look forward to tomorrow and ignore today.

Happy 4th. Have a spectacular day.