Page 663 of 1157 FirstFirst ... 163563613653661662663664665673713763 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 11567

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 663

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks guys. I forced myself to go to the gym and begin to get my head on straight. So far, strict paleo ( w30) with 4:3 adf has been the best for me as far a feeling well. I will go back to that tomorrow. Since July has 31 days, I am still on track for a w30.

I have not decided about weighing.

Tomorrow I will also make a room by room punch list to make sure some much needed home repairs actually happen this summer.

PrimalLaurie is offline Member
    Just curious - when you are getting up at 4:30 am what time are you going to bed? I know that if I get less than 7 hours of sleep there is no way I can keep from binging - I remember reading an article about how it raises cortisol, which increases hunger dramatically - basically the body's defense system to get you through a period of stress.

I would be a zombie if I was getting up that early.
    Laurie

GAPS/Primal - Working on Getting Healthy!

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread88988.html

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    During the school year, I go to bed between 9 and 10. Last night, I went to bed at 11 and got up at 7 this morning.

I have already made today's "to do" list and started the summer repair list. I feel pretty strong this morning. It should be a good day.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Making lists is a great way to keep priorities straight. It also helps me when my hubby asks how can I help when he sees that I'm busy and I need a quick easy answer. Make sure you include specific jobs for the boys. I always need to remind myself that teaching my kids how to do real jobs is teaching skills to make them better prepared for life and not a punishment (even though many kids will complain otherwise). My 17yo can't wait to find a job as she is sure it will be easier than moving flag stone, a pile of wood to make a hugel kultur or staining our never ending fences, play structures, etc. (she may be right, but she is strong and it does motivate her to try to find that job while most of her friends just sleep in and make excuses).

Now I need to take my own advice and make a list of jobs for my 5 yo to do. He's been watching way too much TV and video games while I am busy working. Maybe I should give the job jar concept a try so that he can complain to it about the job instead of me

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I'm a little jealous, I wish I had a house to "tackle" . Cleaning my apartment just isn't the same! I've considering asking the land lady about painting the living room (a soft gray), but that requires money and not being lazy .
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Next year, the girls are going to be in for a world of hurt with summer projects
    Georgette

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I am more than 13 lbs heavier than June 30th. That is what happens when I go on a week long bender. My bad leg was so full of fluid last night, I could not sleep. I barely sat down yesterday.
    I know that this erratic eating behavior and huge weight swings are dangerous. Sometimes I can control my eating behavior, sometimes I can't and sometimes I don't care. It is the don't care that I must work on.

We have many things on the agenda this week. Kevin starts his summer program today.

I have decided that I am going to avoid talking about my husband here for the most part. His upset with me last week was pretty much par for the course. I was just venting. It was not a big incident, but kind of blew up in here. Honestly, I felt like running away. Yeah my marriage is not so great, but I am going to stick with it. To read what was written on here about abuse etc. is painful. And as I said, I am guilty of my own stuff.
    ***please do not apologize.I know that what was written came from the heart. I just don't want to talk about it anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I'm still eating badly. I guess clean eating starts tomorrow.

Oh, and my stupid period finally showed up yesterday...two weeks late.

Friends, I am not in a good mental space. I know what I need to do and yet I feel confused and overwhelmed by the idea of getting off the junk again. I'm acting like an addict.

ditto..ditto..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Whole30 kick-off ????? I'm in full swing!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I think it is time for some belly-dancing!

(I'm sure Canio agrees.)

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I think it is time for some belly-dancing!

(I'm sure Canio agrees.)

You know me too well