Page 662 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 1625626126526606616626636646727127621162 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 11754

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 662

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sorry we've messed up your venting space. Maybe you can e-mail or PM some of your friends to get it out and not feel judged. As you know, people love you and it is hard to give balanced advice/ comment when we really don't know didly! Please take the comments as love more than judgement. We would say the same crap no matter who was troubling you!

You are awesome chicka and aways will be in our eyes!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    We would say the same crap no matter who was troubling you!
    ^this. Hugs to you!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I'm still eating badly. I guess clean eating starts tomorrow.

Oh, and my stupid period finally showed up yesterday...two weeks late.

Friends, I am not in a good mental space. I know what I need to do and yet I feel confused and overwhelmed by the idea of getting off the junk again. I'm acting like an addict.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I'm still eating badly. I guess clean eating starts tomorrow.

Oh, and my stupid period finally showed up yesterday...two weeks late.

Friends, I am not in a good mental space. I know what I need to do and yet I feel confused and overwhelmed by the idea of getting off the junk again. I'm acting like an addict.
    I'm still waiting for there to be an actual support group for those with a sugar addiction. I have a friend that is a recovering alcoholic and he's given up sugar in his recovery. He says going to that extreme is very helpful for him.

Sending you hugs.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I'm acting like an addict.
    Yeah, but our favorite addict so....okay, I guess that doesn't help

You'll get there P, you are always looking for ways to succeed no matter what life, your husband, or your own body throws at you. If anyone will figure it out, it is you. Hugs.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I have to just tell myself I'm going to do this and then not let the spoiled brat inside of me have a temper tantrum over it! Kinda like "time to put on my big girl panties" and be an adult. But that's just me. I find when I change my thought processes about eating healthy its much easier. I have to focus on the fact that eating good results in feeling good. But when I start to feel like I'm being deprived I easily fall back into poor habits. So - staying positive really helps me stay the course.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Things I choose to let go:

All grains - including rice
    Refined sugars
    Legumes - including peanut butter
    Nuts and nut butters
    Alcohol and soda
    Chocolate
    Acidic foods, such as pineapple and tomato
    Coffee and tea
    Eggs
    Curry
    White potato
    Dairy - including butter

I'm choosing to do this......... I don't HAVE to.

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday and today have been, well, less than stellar for me. Tomorrow, I will be at work, so it will be much easier. I also bought a bunch of salad greens, so that will help as well.

We have a chex mix sort of snack that gets taken to all events that we are expected to bring a snack to. Family is famous for it, so to speak. It is really a giant bag of mostly junk with some nuts and seeds thrown it to make me feel a little better. Well a bit of it came home from this last event, and I have gotten into it a few times. The good news is I will never have to make it again, that is not something that is expected of parents of college children!

Thanks guys. I forced myself to go to the gym and begin to get my head on straight. So far, strict paleo ( w30) with 4:3 adf has been the best for me as far a feeling well. I will go back to that tomorrow. Since July has 31 days, I am still on track for a w30.

I have not decided about weighing.

Tomorrow I will also make a room by room punch list to make sure some much needed home repairs actually happen this summer.

PrimalLaurie is offline Member
    Just curious - when you are getting up at 4:30 am what time are you going to bed? I know that if I get less than 7 hours of sleep there is no way I can keep from binging - I remember reading an article about how it raises cortisol, which increases hunger dramatically - basically the body's defense system to get you through a period of stress.

I would be a zombie if I was getting up that early.
    Laurie

GAPS/Primal - Working on Getting Healthy!

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread88988.html

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    During the school year, I go to bed between 9 and 10. Last night, I went to bed at 11 and got up at 7 this morning.

I have already made today's "to do" list and started the summer repair list. I feel pretty strong this morning. It should be a good day.