Page 657 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 1575576076476556566576586596677077571157 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 657

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    ^A few mood enhancers might have been the go.....There's a lot of worse things to get lairy about, it's back up and running, nobody died, move on!

As an aside it's a bit dangerous having oil heating over here, due to the price of oil being so expensive, the 'entrepeneurs' steal it!!

Hope you're coping with the mania/party and everthing else you've got going on?

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Why did you even have to tell him? He left it for you to do, it got done, why should he care how? Except, I guess, he does. Sorry about the mood.

Also, confession is for 'bad' things. Mistakes aren't 'bad', they're just learning opportunities. I think you are being too rough on yourself, here, Pebbles.

And, say nothing when the mood is bad!

My, I'm full of it this morning, aren't I? Disregard whatever you want to. Except for...hugs!

PrimalLaurie is offline Member
    Wow, that sounds exactly like something I would do. I hate paying repair people to do something only to watch them do it and realize that I can do it myself. I think they make things sound harder than they are 1/2 the time just so we stay afraid of doing it! I love google it is leveling the playing field so I can do some stuff myself!

Sorry it turned into such a big deal - hope it is all worked out now!
    Laurie

GAPS/Primal - Working on Getting Healthy!

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread88988.html

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Well, I had to tell him because his cousin would have joked about it at Billy's party. It was stupid for me not to pay the small fee and he was rightfully annoyed, but he stayed mad all evening, which was even dumber.

He was in a bad mood because I cut him off while we were on the phone to take a delivery. Apparently he was about to suggest we go out to dinner. He was irked when he called back later to find we had already eaten. I did not hear him ask me. He took it personally as if I didn't want to spend time with him.

We talked last night. I asked that we leave going out together until after Billy's party. He agreed.

Everything is fine now.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Well, I had to tell him because his cousin would have joked about it at Billy's party. It was stupid for me not to pay the small fee and he was rightfully annoyed, but he stayed mad all evening, which was even dumber.
    STOP that!
    Seriously.

It was a silly mistake. You thought you could handle it/knew how to turn it on... and you didn't.
    It was not "stupid".
    When your brother-in-Law showed up and did it correctly did you watch so you can do it next time maybe?
    You guys are on a budget, trying to save that money should be commended even if it leads to a silly situation.

Anyway.
    That self blame shit because your husband blames needs to go right out the window.
    It was a tiny little mistake and should not have even been anything other than a chuckle... as in "LOL, shit happens silly girl... here, I'll show you the right way to do it so that next time you have to be here alone when they fill the tank you can do it without any worry."
    Full stop.

Sorry for the for the four letter words, to those offended by them but I'm steamed under the collar for you.
    I have held off a few times lately... Paula, do not absorb his language/opinions of you. The "stupids" and the "less thans" and the "not good enoughs".
    You are so much more than that!

/rant

Big hugs.
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-28-2013 at 11:50 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 Guest
    Ah, cori, how do I love thee, let me count the ways 1001, 1002, 1003....

<3

Everything the smart lady in FL said is true P. Listen to her

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I almost wrote something like what cori said. She is so right! How about you saved the $20 so that you could go out with him? Money s tight. You did well!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    ^All of the above, especially cori hope its all good though

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Let me be clear. I don't feel stupid for thinking I could do it. It was a stupid move knowing the current state of mind of my husband. The other day he sent me something that said Virgo women and Scorpio men don't do well in long term relationships due to the Virgo's need to please and the Scorpio's controlling nature. It was so true it was funny. I'll try to copy and paste it here.

FYI, Any time things are repaired or replaced in our home, it is me who does it. I love working with my hands. And Yes, I watched cousin Tito bleed the line so I can do it next time.

Today I put together a new bunk bed for my sons. It has a full size bed on the bottom for my 15 yr old who is now 6ft tall. The twin on top will be for Kevin.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 12-06-2014 at 05:14 AM.

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Paula, I think your continually walking on, what seems to be, eggshells, is not doing anyone any good. Your husband may never change. However there is no reason to even try when he blames you for everything, takes his moods out on you, and you eat it up--both literally and figuratively.

I really want you to find your voice and boundaries. If not for yourself, then for your sons. They are learning how to treat women from both of you.