Page 657 of 1131 FirstFirst ... 157557607647655656657658659667707757 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 11305

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 657

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OH how I hate to have to confess, rats. But at least it all ends well before you have to confess. I know it could not have been good for your nerves though.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Serves me right. Sometimes I act like a know it all and get myself into trouble.

I always think I can do it myself and save a bit. I actually have very little art around my house because I can't stand to pay for something I could do myself, even if I won't.

Well it would have been a happy ending if my husband had come home in a good mood.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    but the evening is not over yet.. anyway to turn his frown upside down?? Oh my..lol
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Maybe he needs to start drinking. Geez. This should seem comical given the outcome.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    ^A few mood enhancers might have been the go.....There's a lot of worse things to get lairy about, it's back up and running, nobody died, move on!

As an aside it's a bit dangerous having oil heating over here, due to the price of oil being so expensive, the 'entrepeneurs' steal it!!

Hope you're coping with the mania/party and everthing else you've got going on?

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Why did you even have to tell him? He left it for you to do, it got done, why should he care how? Except, I guess, he does. Sorry about the mood.

Also, confession is for 'bad' things. Mistakes aren't 'bad', they're just learning opportunities. I think you are being too rough on yourself, here, Pebbles.

And, say nothing when the mood is bad!

My, I'm full of it this morning, aren't I? Disregard whatever you want to. Except for...hugs!

PrimalLaurie is offline Member
    Wow, that sounds exactly like something I would do. I hate paying repair people to do something only to watch them do it and realize that I can do it myself. I think they make things sound harder than they are 1/2 the time just so we stay afraid of doing it! I love google it is leveling the playing field so I can do some stuff myself!

Sorry it turned into such a big deal - hope it is all worked out now!
    Laurie

GAPS/Primal - Working on Getting Healthy!

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread88988.html

Well, I had to tell him because his cousin would have joked about it at Billy's party. It was stupid for me not to pay the small fee and he was rightfully annoyed, but he stayed mad all evening, which was even dumber.

He was in a bad mood because I cut him off while we were on the phone to take a delivery. Apparently he was about to suggest we go out to dinner. He was irked when he called back later to find we had already eaten. I did not hear him ask me. He took it personally as if I didn't want to spend time with him.

We talked last night. I asked that we leave going out together until after Billy's party. He agreed.

Everything is fine now.