Page 656 of 1076 FirstFirst ... 156556606646654655656657658666706756 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 10752

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 656

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hmm...scary indeed. Glad things are all clear on that front
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    It sounds like the weekend was good with the exception on W30. Glad to know we can go through W30 together in July as well. Have fun shopping and planning Billy's party.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

PrimalLaurie is offline Member
    Hi Pebbles,

I'm newish to the boards (been lurking once in a blue moon for a long time), but have finally decided to I need accountability and have decided to make sure to read some journals and post in my own every day. Hope it is okay that yours is one I picked since I related to you!

I read a huge portion of your journal last night and you are a great inspiration. I struggle with binges like you, but mine seem to be tied to exhaustion and eating wheat and sugar, though not necessarily in huge portions (I have celiac so I am really really harming myself).

Your ability to keep picking yourself up and taking another three steps forward is amazing! Looking at so much of your journal I could really see all the progress you've made.

Glad to hear you are NOT pg - I'm 39 and I would flip! I can't imagine having one graduation from high school and being pg at the same time
    Laurie

GAPS/Primal - Working on Getting Healthy!

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread88988.html

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hi Laurie, welcome. The journals are the best place to find support. Binge issues are tough to work out. It sounds like you know your triggers. That is the first step.

We are continuing the planning for Billy's party. Billy and I spent the Monday together running party errands.

I finally got in a clean day yesterday. I am feeling very overwhelmed with everything right now and just want to eat. Good down day so far today as well.
    I know that I must take care of myself. Eating badly only makes emotions and hormones worse.

I think things will ease up after the party.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I can't say I understand a true binge -- but I certainly understand eating for nothing more than the comfort it provides. Remember how good you feel when you eat clean! I say this as my stomach is writhing in pain from the bad choices I made yesterday. Will we ever figure this out?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    I over ate on coconut milk ice cream last night. My stomach hurt after that, I didn't need it.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    your doing great Paula
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Hang in there, girl. Thinking if you!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    -- Ruth

Ugh guys, I totally screwed up. We ran out of oil yesterday. Oil was delivered today. I read that all I had to do to restart was to push the reset button, so I sent the delivery guy away instead of paying him the extra $20 to restart. I pushed reset...nothing. My husband is going to kill me. Our hvac guy died last spring so I don't even know who to call.