Page 65 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667751151655651065 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 65

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    ??? I tried to go back and read to find out more about this but can not find it. How were you in involved in TMM? Oh and whoop! Looks like you are seeing success in the weight loss area!
    I was in a local production of The Music Man last summer. I got in because the director is a science teacher at my HS. He said he needed more adult bodies , so I thought background. No. I ended up front and center playing Alma Hix - one of the pick a little ladies. It was great fun. Something I can thank Primal living for giving me to courage to do.

Posts about TMM and pics on pages 16 and 17
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-27-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: TMM pics

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    and how dedicated you are to changing it!

*hugs* happy anniversary.
    Thanks for putting the right spin on the weightloss. I have to think positively :P

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I see! How fun for you!! Planning on doing it again?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    I see! How fun for you!! Planning on doing it again?
    Maybe,If they do another show with a large cast. I'm not sure that I will be available for the first half of the summer. I would love something like Oklahoma. I missed the auditions for South Pacific with another theater group. It is one of my favorites, but that group is kind of tight and snooty.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Tight and snooty would take the fun out of it I think. I so wish I had the talent to sing. Always wished I could. I am artistic, mostly a painter, but my singing range is very narrow (maybe 4 notes, but I do those very well). Used to play a variety of instruments, now I can't remember how to read music. sad
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Wt 224.2 (-.8)

I think I still want to learn to play piano. I set my guitars up in my room, but I don't practice consistently.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the loss!

I can still play chords on the guitar, but don't remember the notes. DD was home for the Thanksgiving holiday and pulled out her cello, I thought it sounded wonderful, she wasn't happy with it. So wants to take it back to school next semester so she can play to relax, probably a good idea. Then she pulled out my prim (Croatian mandolin) and plunked out a song on it that a friend from school taught her on his mandolin. Then she picked up the guitar and strummed a bit, then finally started plinking away on the electric piano. She worked the instruments for a couple of hours. It was fun to hear.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    No artistic talent here - I can't sew, knit, play music, sing, paint, dance, or anything like that. I'm a decent cook, but that's about it I'm envious of all with artistic talent! Hopefully my kids get some good genes from the husband.

Another .8 down? That is fantastic! By the end of the week, you'll be resetting your calories & ratios!

I kicked butt today, Especially for someone lacking sleep. Worked until 3. Registered a car. Paid the mortgage. And willI coach my hs Fencing Club for two hours because my husband is sick. (Ok, i'm really just babysitting. I don't Fence.) But still, I rock.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    All of that in one day? You do rock! Do you hire out? My to-do list only had 4 things on it, and I was happy to get those done. The puppy ate my father-in-law's shoes (the FIL doesn't really like the dogs as it is)...it may be an interesting night in my house.