Page 647 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 1475475976376456466476486496576977471147 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 647

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    The Fitness 666 website has several easy to follow body weight progression exercise programs. It is based on working up to six main moves. Push Ups, Pull Ups, Dips, Squats, Leg Lifts and Hand Stand Push Ups. Planks are thrown in too as a full body exercise. I am doing the weightloss plan.

I love that it is so easy to do at home. I am encouraged by the weekly strength gains that I am making.
    Thanks! I'm going to try to take some time today and check the site out. I'm getting fed up and really need to start some changes now.
    Georgette

tomi is offline Senior Member
    If you don't like the 666 thing --- try Barre3.com. Its a combo of pilates, yoga, and ballet. Its wonderful! At 53 - I'm finding muscles I thought age and sedentary living had completely killed off! I'm getting strong again! My legs have WAY less cellulite too.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    If you don't like the 666 thing --- try Barre3.com. Its a combo of pilates, yoga, and ballet. Its wonderful! At 53 - I'm finding muscles I thought age and sedentary living had completely killed off! I'm getting strong again! My legs have WAY less cellulite too.
    I found some free barre3 workouts online. I may try that out and see what I think of it. Thanks, tomi!
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    This weekend...prepping for Father's Day and in laws return.
    Sending out invites for son's grad party.

Husband is pursuing the alternative placement. He contacted the school he wants and got the name of an advocate. He asked me by email if I was going to fight against him with the district. I said of course not. I will do what he wants. I feel so helpless. I just want him to change his mind,but he won't. I feel that kevin's current placement is excellent. To me, this is another example of my husband getting "a bee in his bonnet", overreacting and complicating our lives.

This could all be hormones so take it fwiw...I fear that my marriage is in real danger for the first time. We are beginning to dislike each other. I feel like I am caving in emotionally. I am so distraught that my stomach is in knots. Of course I binged last night because comfort was needed and it is pms week.

I am going to try and stay off here this weekend. I have a lot to do and he gets pissed if I "blog" too much.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    WOW Paula.. I wont say I know anything about this, I do not since I am not married. This is sad and I am praying for you and your marriage. I think though that a focus on the weekend is good as well as focusing on the graduation. Love ya chicka!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Thinking of you and praying for you. Here if you need us, supporting you in whatever way you need.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Thinking of you and praying for you. Here if you need us, supporting you in whatever way you need.
    This^

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks SPEED sisters. How I wish we were meeting this summer.

Things look less bleak than they did early this morning.

When he got up, we chatted about his new job fairly normally. He was a little snide and snippy at first, but that passed.
    In his mind, I am the one who is not being supportive of his decision. He's feeling hurt. I understand, but I will no longer be his "yes girl". I have a right to my opinion even if we go his way.

He told me that I will likely get my way as there are no openings at the school he wants. We will have Kevin tested by their teachers and go on a wait list. So this will hang over our heads for a while.

Sending you prayers and hugs.
    Georgette

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Big hugs Paula!! I hope you guys can pull through. x