Page 647 of 1003 FirstFirst ... 147547597637645646647648649657697747 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 10021

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 647

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Canio, it does sort of make me wonder what evil thoughts the hubs has about me. I am willing to bet my house he isn't telling anyone about it in any way shape or form. He is a privacy freak, barely admits things to himself, and only answers exactly the question you ask so as not to give too much away! It has taken me 20 years and I still haven't cracked this nut.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yeah Dave, I never hesitate to put it all out there. Thanks for taking the ride.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    On another subject, what exactly is Fitness 666? I checked out the website about a week ago when I had a chance, but barely got a chance to look at it. Can you explain it a little more for me? I'm wanting to get back to working out. I need to kick this fat arse into shape.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    A binge has often been a point of rebellion (an F U if you will) towards my husband often when I feel helpless against his anger.
    Yes. I realize it doesn't hurt anyone but me.
    For some reason, this made me wonder if, as you are getting healthier and slimmer, your husband is ratcheting up his poor behavior, to MAKE you binge, so he can control you by keeping you 'fat and helpless', so you will HAVE TO stay with him. I'm not saying he's planning it, but that his sub-concious(sp?) mind looks for opportunities to go off the wall, and he seizes them.

Good thoughts coming your way, Pebbles. Sorry this has been such a rough week.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I hope your Friday is awesome, P! I thought of you over my bowl of chocolate rice cereal with rice milk this morning (remembered you'd had some rice cereal on higher cal days) and sent you happy thoughts.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    For some reason, this made me wonder if, as you are getting healthier and slimmer, your husband is ratcheting up his poor behavior, to MAKE you binge, so he can control you by keeping you 'fat and helpless', so you will HAVE TO stay with him. I'm not saying he's planning it, but that his sub-concious(sp?) mind looks for opportunities to go off the wall, and he seizes them.

Good thoughts coming your way, Pebbles. Sorry this has been such a rough week.
    I think my success plays into the fear that I will leave him, But it must be subconscious. It makes no sense to act like a jerk and alienate me.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I hope your Friday is awesome, P! I thought of you over my bowl of chocolate rice cereal with rice milk this morning (remembered you'd had some rice cereal on higher cal days) and sent you happy thoughts.
    Yup, the rice cereal and almond milk is coming back in July at least once a week.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Karin, I am doing I am doing W30 with ADF (3 fast days). It is working great. I hate to say it, but I am pretty convinced that both dairy and added sweeteners are a problem for me.

I can tell that am losing weight, but I am really fighting not to weigh. It is the only part of W30 that I have stayed entirely true to so far.
    I am jumping in today. I am going to keep 2 fast days and keep it lose like Chris suggests. I think this will get me back on track. I downloaded it starts with food today.. I am almost done with the diet cure.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    On another subject, what exactly is Fitness 666? I checked out the website about a week ago when I had a chance, but barely got a chance to look at it. Can you explain it a little more for me? I'm wanting to get back to working out. I need to kick this fat arse into shape.
    The Fitness 666 website has several easy to follow body weight progression exercise programs. It is based on working up to six main moves. Push Ups, Pull Ups, Dips, Squats, Leg Lifts and Hand Stand Push Ups. Planks are thrown in too as a full body exercise. I am doing the weightloss plan.

I love that it is so easy to do at home. I am encouraged by the weekly strength gains that I am making.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    The Fitness 666 website has several easy to follow body weight progression exercise programs. It is based on working up to six main moves. Push Ups, Pull Ups, Dips, Squats, Leg Lifts and Hand Stand Push Ups. Planks are thrown in too as a full body exercise. I am doing the weightloss plan.

I love that it is so easy to do at home. I am encouraged by the weekly strength gains that I am making.
    Thanks! I'm going to try to take some time today and check the site out. I'm getting fed up and really need to start some changes now.