Page 645 of 1174 FirstFirst ... 1455455956356436446456466476556957451145 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 11735

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 645

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Tomi, on an unrelated note,my father lived in Portland for over 20 yrs until his death in 2009. He is buried in Willamette National Cemetary. Sadly I saw him only once after he moved there.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Personally, I think the biggest F U is doing what you are doing - getting healthy and happy while he wallows in the shitty situation he is putting himself in.
    Staying strong so far. Going to do my exercise now.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I think the biggest F U is doing what you are doing - getting healthy and happy while he wallows in the shitty situation he is putting himself in.
    w0rd

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    So funny, I was thinking this as I was cutting the veggies for dinner. "Gotta out live the bastard in a healthy enough fashion to be able to move to the beach and get myself a dog". I am not even mad at my DH

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I've lived in Oregon NEARLY my entire life (minus 15 years I lived in Boise) -- I stay as far as away from Portland as I can! I'm not a big city girl! But I have heard of the cemetery where your dad is laid to rest. Its sad that you only saw him once
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Things I choose to let go:

All grains - including rice
    Refined sugars
    Legumes - including peanut butter
    Nuts and nut butters
    Alcohol and soda
    Chocolate
    Acidic foods, such as pineapple and tomato
    Coffee and tea
    Eggs
    Curry
    White potato
    Dairy - including butter

I'm choosing to do this......... I don't HAVE to.

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    So funny, I was thinking this as I was cutting the veggies for dinner. "Gotta out live the bastard in a healthy enough fashion to be able to move to the beach and get myself a dog". I am not even mad at my DH
    LOL!!! I am shocked, just shocked!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Uh oh, Chris has unconscious husband angst.

canio6 Guest
    All of this makes me wonder if K is secretly hating me and plotting my demise on an internet forum somewhere...

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    been tiptoeing on the whole30 website...I am thinking this will help clean up my eating which has been horrid and I can still do UD/DD..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sweet, lovely, stressed the fuck out Pebbles! I thought of you often and wondered how my fellow amazon is doing.

The best teaching and mantra my therapist gave me was "Everyone is responsible for their own thoughts, feelings, and actions."

I think you take shit on that isn't yours and your hubs helps you by handing you his entire wardrobe. That is how he handles the world, he is lacking skill sets to do otherwise, but he can gain them. Seems to me the main cop out is "I know you are going to leave me, so I am going to treat you like shit until you do." That shit is emotional manipulation and bullying.

I am a recovering asshole like your man. Do him a favor and hold him to a higher standard. His behavior is unacceptable and is killing him too. My hubs looks me in the face and says "I understand you wanted it to be this way, but you can't control and stifle me, and it isn't fair to be hateful towards me to vent your anxiety." I don't always like it, but I am becoming a more emotionally stable, free, and intimate with others. I don't have to prickle to run people off so that I can say to myself, see, you aren't good enough, everyone leaves me. That shit is ultimately a child's reaction to the world and does not allow me to experience myself and others fully and happily. I am happier now that my hubs calls me on it with love and compassion and allows me to live a better life with less fit throwing when I don't get my way.

P.S. I got myself this ebook, Losing Control Finding Serenity: How the Need to Control Hurts Us And How to Let It Go (Volume 1): Daniel A. Miller: 9780982893005: Amazon.com: Books.

I am and I would bet your man is anxious and scared and that is what makes him a task master, control freak who blames everyone else for all his problems. You and your boys are hearing a 10% leak of his inner ass kicking. Compassion and love are about boundaries. It's like a child, you teach them the boundaries of how they treat you and what they can get away with. You are strong enough to help your family with compassionate frankness and communicating clearly the boundaries. I am here if you ever need to ask a control freak what the hell is going through his mind. Love love to you. Keep taking those deep belly breaths and believing in the power of your love!