Page 641 of 1174 FirstFirst ... 1415415916316396406416426436516917411141 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 11736

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 641

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Good luck P. I had a longer message but it had nothing pleasant in it so it was deleted. Keep singing, keep your head up, and keep being awesome. Eventually, your husband will pull his head out of his ass or suffocate, at this point I could live with either.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about the familial drama with your husband. I wish I had some good advice, but I don't. Sometimes the status quo is better than hashing it out to save sanity.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Good luck P. I had a longer message but it had nothing pleasant in it so it was deleted. Keep singing, keep your head up, and keep being awesome. Eventually, your husband will pull his head out of his ass or suffocate, at this point I could live with either.
    This message was perfect. Your last line sums up my current feelings so well that I chuckled.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    This message was perfect. Your last line sums up my current feelings so well that I chuckled.
    Hugs Paula...
    Chin up and just keep singing(Why yes, that is an off key Nemo reference. ).

As noted, Canio has said the really perfect things already.
    He has such a way with words.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    He has such a way with words.
    though usually the 4 letter variety

thanks for the kind words though

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    though usually the 4 letter variety

thanks for the kind words though
    4 lettered words can also be healing words............ LOVE, HUGS, CARE, LIKE, KISS .............. I much prefer these over the flip side. Of course...... I have been known to use them when the situation calls for it. But not the F word.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Things I choose to let go:

All grains - including rice
    Refined sugars
    Legumes - including peanut butter
    Nuts and nut butters
    Alcohol and soda
    Chocolate
    Acidic foods, such as pineapple and tomato
    Coffee and tea
    Eggs
    Curry
    White potato
    Dairy - including butter

I'm choosing to do this......... I don't HAVE to.

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    4 lettered words can also be healing words............ LOVE, HUGS, CARE, LIKE, KISS .............. I much prefer these over the flip side. Of course...... I have been known to use them when the situation calls for it. But not the F word.
    An excellent point. I am a big fan of your 4 letter words. As for the f word, well, I am sure I use it enough for both of us.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    It's just my opinion - but I feel that word is the most base and vial word in the English language. I know that todays use of it isn't the same as 30 years ago --- but I still think its a word that needs too be purged from every mouth.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Things I choose to let go:

All grains - including rice
    Refined sugars
    Legumes - including peanut butter
    Nuts and nut butters
    Alcohol and soda
    Chocolate
    Acidic foods, such as pineapple and tomato
    Coffee and tea
    Eggs
    Curry
    White potato
    Dairy - including butter

I'm choosing to do this......... I don't HAVE to.

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    It's just my opinion - but I feel that word is the most base and vial word in the English language. I know that todays use of it isn't the same as 30 years ago --- but I still think its a word that needs too be purged from every mouth.
    Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I personally find the C word more coarse, but to each their own. I tend to focus on actions more than words and plenty of very well spoken people act like persons who should be purged.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ^Agreed, but I am making an effort to change people's minds about that one. I don't think it should be offensive to be referred to as a part of female anatomy. I realize that's not the intent behind the word, but when you break it down, it's pretty silly. I try to encourage people to be more creative than that.

Hulky and I usually resort to very basic and childish insults. People don't like to be told they're "mean."
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).