Page 640 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 1405405906306386396406416426506907401140 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 11754

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 640

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    *sighs* lovely.

You are right. It should not be this way. Your husband really needs to figure out a better outlet for his anger (or a way to deal with it completely) or he is going to lose the best thing in his life.

Hugs P.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Paula...... has your husbands behavior changed a LOT since 5 years ago? I hope you don't mind my probing..... how old is he? Has he had a physical with thorough blood tests recently? Often as men age their testosterone levels drop, this can cause moodiness and anger/aggression issues. It can make them apathetic and depressed as well. Have you noticed a change physically? Less muscle structure? Lower libido?

With the stresses of your life, plus his job struggles ---- if you add a low T into the mix it could really cause some problems!

Its always a good idea to have to good work up by a doc to see if personality changes are caused by chemical changes in our body.

If he's like most men and doesn't see the need to go to the doctor - tell him you both need to go in just for a baseline for your age. ???

Its worth a shot.

Don't worry about the binge............. You're making great progress. 5 steps forward 1 step back. That's momentum!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Things I choose to let go:

All grains - including rice
    Refined sugars
    Legumes - including peanut butter
    Nuts and nut butters
    Alcohol and soda
    Chocolate
    Acidic foods, such as pineapple and tomato
    Coffee and tea
    Eggs
    Curry
    White potato
    Dairy - including butter

I'm choosing to do this......... I don't HAVE to.

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Tomi, He has been on testosterone therapy for about a year for very low T. He has also been suffering from depression. He and his doc are trying not to do meds. He needs to eat better and exercise.

Sabine, I think the new job will help his general feeling of well being, eventually. Right now it is just a stressful, brand new job.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. The best advice I can give is to be kind to yourself - love yourself and keep your body healthy. Sometimes that's about all we can do until the other person gets their stuff together.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Things I choose to let go:

All grains - including rice
    Refined sugars
    Legumes - including peanut butter
    Nuts and nut butters
    Alcohol and soda
    Chocolate
    Acidic foods, such as pineapple and tomato
    Coffee and tea
    Eggs
    Curry
    White potato
    Dairy - including butter

I'm choosing to do this......... I don't HAVE to.

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    http://touch.artofmanliness.com/arto...443d6c8e465804

Just some extra thoughts for the low T situation.

Regarding the other men, well the grass is always greener.

Regarding this one, if this is all due to low T then obviously this shit isnt really him and it needs to get fixed ASAP. If he wont do what it takes to get it taken care of (I would like to suggest you communicate with his doctor) well then he needs the "honestly I cant live like this" conversation. Knowing if you do that he may take you up on it.

If it is a medical issue then it is much the same as if he had any other illness and he needs you to help him to the cure.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

He is already being treated for low T. He has always been a pushy impatient type of person who is easy to pissed off whereas I am more laid back. It seems as if all of those negative traits have been magnified.

I emailed the Psychologist and got a clear explanation from her of the confusion. I forwarded to my husband. We are still only speaking if we must. Whatever.

I spent the day cleaning up my classroom and singing Broadway show tunes. My room has 20 ft ceilings and when the desks have been moved to the gym for testing the acoustics are awesome. It is like having my own stage. There is nothing like music to soothe my personal savage beast.

More classroom cleaning today, finishing grades and helping a friend grade his tests. I have no proctoring assignments today, so I should accomplish a lot.

It is PMS week. TTOM is due on Father's Day. Great :P. The fight is on to avoid (more) binging because hormones are jacked up.

Bill and I are barely talking; just passing info back and forth. I don't care. This is not my fault and I am not going to apologize. I won't get one from him either.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    On re-reading my post, I see I have set myself up for biting a poo-poo-head. Blech! Must choose my adjectives more wisely.

Sometimes the zone of silence is what's needed.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    There are times when the zone of silence is a welcome retreat how fun to belt out show tunes in any situation.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Its ALWAYS the right time to belt out show tunes.. drives my daughter INSANE!!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.