Page 64 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566741141645641064 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 64

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The Muppets Christmas Movie is one of our holiday traditions. The one that is a spoof on A Christmas Carol. My Bff's hubby worked on the Muppet theater and its movie, at Disney when he worked there years ago, how cool is that?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    So Thanksgiving was hectic but nice. We were a little more laid back because my husband's parents stayed home in Sarasota this year.

My son Kevin just did not want to leave. He loves his Uncle Jimmy who is a big Teddy Bear version of his father.
    When we got home he jumped out of the car and said "Good Morning Nana, We're home." He still believes that my Mother is going to come home and surprise him. Totally made me cry, but I'm worn out and emotional after our trip so it wasn't a surprise.

Tomorrow, I am starting the S.P.E.E.D program. It is a calorie controlled program that works well with Primal eating. The acronym stands for Sleep, Psychology, Exercise, Environment and Diet. I need a lot of work in the Psychology department with my bingeing problem which has worsened over recent months. I will be posting my results on the SPEED group page here on MDA.

Heart breaking for Kevin and for you, eventually it will get easier, but really I think she would appreciate that Kevin is looking for her.

thanks for joining our team!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Started SPEED today. Doing Primal, but counting calories, getting enough protein 1st, then carbs, then fat. I am also working on the psychological aspects of my relationship with food.

My weight is up 20 lbs (231), but I will leave my sig the way it is for inspiration. I also gained back 5+ inches.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-26-2011 at 10:38 AM.

AND Today is my 18th wedding anniversary. I will take a day off next week so that we can go out to lunch and hang out together just the two of us.

wow, happy anniversary.
    Chris
    Unknown

On SPEED - Wt today 225 (-6) in water weight. I'm feeling much better.

I forgot to mention that on Friday night we had a cast party to watch "The Music Man" on DVD. It was fun to see what we only heard from backstage. We were all very saddened to remember our friend Roger who played the mayor of River City. He died suddenly of an aneurysm in September.
    It was lovely to see some of the cast I had lost touch with. We exchanged emails. So if I ever meet you guys IRL I can torture you with my semi star turn in TMM.

Going to church today for the first time since my Mom's death. I had stopped going about a year ago due to issues with my youngest son but Mom was pretty faithful in attending. Kevin and I had a good cry together yesterday because we were missing her. I think it was good for him to see my sadness. And so we carry on. Some days I'm OK and others I feel as if I am surrounded by a bubble of quiet devastation.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-27-2011 at 06:43 AM. Reason: spelling

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Holy cow - 6 pounds - that is fantastic!

I'm very sorry about your loss. Wish I had some better words of comfort or wisdom to share. I lost both of my grandparents (who I lived with when growing up, so very close) two months ago. I still struggle some days.

Oh, yes, and happy anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Holy cow - 6 pounds - that is fantastic!

I'm very sorry about your loss. Wish I had some better words of comfort or wisdom to share. I lost both of my grandparents (who I lived with when growing up, so very close) two months ago. I still struggle some days.

Oh, yes, and happy anniversary.
    Welcome! My weightloss just goes to show how very bad I was eating.lol

Thank you for your sympathy. I am sorry for your loss as well.

Good Luck with your SPEED goals.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-27-2011 at 06:43 AM.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    So if I ever meet you guys IRL I can torture you with my semi star turn in TMM.
    ??? I tried to go back and read to find out more about this but can not find it. How were you in involved in TMM? Oh and whoop! Looks like you are seeing success in the weight loss area!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.