Page 639 of 997 FirstFirst ... 139539589629637638639640641649689739 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 9970

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 639

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    You are already so beautiful. The makeup is only going to enhance. Maybe you'll need a date with DH afterward.........

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Crazy weekend of non stop grading. Next year I need to keep up with paperwork better.

Today is my last day with students and my eldest son's last day of HS. I will truly miss my students.

Below are the Before and After comparison shots from the Mary Kay makeover. The products are very different now. I liked a lot of them, but I held myself back to just foundation and eye shadow. I hate my forehead wrinkles and baggy eyes in still photos. I much prefer my animated face because then the wrinkles make sense. I'm a smiley girl.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Crazy weekend of non stop grading. Next year I need to keep up with paperwork better.

Today is my last day with students and my eldest son's last day of HS. I will truly miss my students.

Below are the Before and After comparison shots from the Mary Kay makeover. The products are very different now. I liked a lot of them, but I held myself back to just foundation and eye shadow. I hate my forehead wrinkles and baggy eyes in still photos. I much prefer my animated face because then the wrinkles make sense. I'm a smiley girl.

No job is finished until the paperwork is done......

Nice pics! woot woot!!

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Ooohhh lovely!!!!

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I love Mary Kay products! I used it for years! Then discovered L'Oreal was just as good and a little cheaper. I use Oil of Olay twice daily and I do believe it helps ward off the signs of age. You're after picture looks softer and more youthful
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Looking great P. Not that I am surprised.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    Funny cause right now I keep forgetting to weigh in the morning.
    me too.. until I get this UD/DD thing in a rhythm, I am not getting on a scale.. call it the I-Dont-care-factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post

Love the pictures. However, it needs to be said, you do not need makeup my beautiful sistah!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    its tempting to not add another program to what I am doing.. I mean, really.. I am thinking whole 30 is doable.. maybe I am just feeling fearless in light of my recovery from whatever hit me this weekend.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks everyone,

I made it through my last day with kids. I was able to give everyone a good idea of their grades and I saved a few from certain failure. Where is my Wonder Woman costume when I need it?

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    PrimalCon New York
    Oh, I meant to tell you! My mom has a Wonder Woman t-shirt from Old Navy. I don't know if they're currently being sold, but be on the lookout!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).