Page 636 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 1365365866266346356366376386466867361136 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 636

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Hey, it is sounding a like your binge stuff is getting under control, but I saw this and thought it might help if the urge struck...."suggestion that helped people lose weight was “Any time you think you might eat when you’re not hungry, go ahead and do so, but only if you first say (out loud): “I’m not hungry, but I’m going to eat this anyway”. It came from a "National Mindful Eating Challenge" from 2006 - 2009, and was apparently one of the top 2 habits sited as being successful for the challenge participants. The other was to put your utensil down between bites.

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Paula do you eat bacon on W30?

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HelenLouise View Post
    Paula do you eat bacon on W30?
    No, because I have to go to a special store to get nitrate / sugar free. I really try to be faithful to all the rules on most days.

However, Yesterday was very non W30 and even non Primal, but I am moving on...and NO I am not starting over at day 1. Lol

Random thoughts I have never had a more stressful end to the school year, All of the governmental hoops we have had to jump through this year have taken time away from the work we are there to do. Teach kids. Yesterday I had a full page to do list which I knew I would never finish while still enjoying time with my students.

We had food parties yesterday. I resisted for a long time, but as my stress grew during the day all of the pastries got to me. So, yeah, yesterday I binged on sugar and wheat. Today I am back to it. W30 purists be damned; this is Day 8.

Have a great weekend all. I will be hanging with the in laws and grading tons of stuff, but I will be around.

I'm finding myself starving by lunch time so I had some bacon in my scrambled eggs. I have no idea where to get nitrate free/sugar free bacon here. I also bought some Coyo. Coconut milk yoghurt it is sooooooo yummy. Seems tos only have coconut milk, fruit and probiotics. I think, I hope. I haven't found myself craving anything sweet after having a little.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Grading. That's a big reason why I couldn't be a teacher. Ick!

This is your W30. Who cares what others think. If you were doing this to determine if you had a dairy allergy, for example, then maybe there would be a need to start over. But, you're not.

Helen Louise, The yogurt sounds nice. Bacon may be the one thing I bring back after w30, At least for eating breakfast out.

I'm definitely bringing back bacon. I'm finding that I'm definitely more suited to primal than paleo.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    you are right, the end of this year was the most stressful I have ever had. I was so exhausted and stressed I was sleep walking towards the end I am sure. Hang in there.. almost done.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I had a small cheat yesterday too.......... Rum and peanuts. A lot of rum and a little peanuts. Oh well - AND, I stepped on the scale this morning. Curiosity got the best of me........ I'm down 6 pounds in 12 days. Course I was having an odd UP day when I first started whole30, but I'm counting it anyway. If I go from the day prior to starting whole30 then I am down 4 pounds. I'm sitting comfortably at 181 today. Hoping to see 175 by the end of my first whole30. This is definitely working for me To look at myself in the mirror I would guess I was down about 15 pounds - but since doing the Barre3 I have built up a lot of muscle! My body is really changing and I'm very happy with the results I'm seeing so far. I'm doing to continue the whole30 until I find my goal weight. Maybe a few cheats here and there are inevitable, but if I can stay 95% whole30 I will be in good shape. At this point it sorta feels natural rather than forced. I'm seeing food differently.

I like your attitude - you slipped up a little and now you're gonna get back to it!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation