Page 620 of 1156 FirstFirst ... 1205205706106186196206216226306707201120 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 11553

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 620

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Gosh you make me grin canio. Thanks
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Calendar? Geez, don't you think I'm already overexposed. I'm afraid you all would get sick of me.
    PS No plans to post exercise progress pics until Sept. Primalversary.

Interesting observation today. I went to the gym 2hrs then worked in the basement for 2hrs. We lost power due to a storm so I we went upstairs to eat. After lunch, I hit the wall. I napped for two hrs and kept dreaming of ice cream. When I got up, instead of binging, I ate some almonds to gain control and then deliberately had some rice cereal with almond milk. Within 30 minutes, I felt better. Maybe this is the start of an answer for my binges.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Calendar? Geez, don't you think I'm already overexposed.
    Umm...I would answer that but this is a family website....

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Nice control there girl!!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Starting Fitness 666 Fat Burner program today. I imagine I should be able to go up the beginning levels fairly quickly as I am already a gym rat. I will also take a before pic.

Sadly, I have to take back my celebration of my control. I ended up having a 2 hr binge and am up 2 lbs today. I really suspect the culprit is over exercise on Saturdays. I may have to either give up my early AM LHT session with Joe or the hr long cardio kick class with his sister Cyndy. My sessions with Joe are like therapy, and I can take the class 2 other times during the week so my answer is clear.

Have a great Saturday!

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I'm sorry to hear that, P. I'm still hopeful for you, however, especially during the summer where you can sleep more and have decreased stress.
    -- Ruth

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that, P. I'm still hopeful for you, however, especially during the summer where you can sleep more and have decreased stress.
    this..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Thanks Ladies, I have already mentally moved on. Binges happen.

OK, I have been kicking @ss cleaning the basement. The apartment is set up for guests. (The kitchen painting and floor still needs to be finished this summer.) I also made space in our half of the basement to set up our Tower for pull ups, dips, leg lifts etc. It is next to our elliptical trainer and the flat bench. I will be able to use it for later 666 progressions.

For 666 today I did wall push ups, vertical (door knob) pull ups, flat knee leg lifts, half squats, and a 1 min knee plank.
    I am moving on in all categories which is not a surprise. I started everything at the first level except squats.

Today is a Fast Day for me.

Happy Memorial Day Today I am thinking of Uncle Steve who was Special OPs in Vietnam before we were officially there. He was captured and water boarded and to this day has trouble getting health benefits because the gov't. won't openly acknowledge his service. A tough sweetheart who just lost his wife of nearly 55 yrs, Aunt Mary. I learned all of this from my husband on the long drive back from DE. We love you, Uncle Steve. Thank You for your service.
    EDIT: I do realize that Memorial Day is for remembering those who died in war. Our family has been lucky. Many have served from the Mexican War to Vietnam, but all have come home. I am also thinking today of those who have mourned a soldier.

Sore today from Sat back workout, 666 and basement cleaning. I moved the exercise tower by myself while the boys were at the FH pancake breakfast.

Other than the above, I feel great today. I fasted yesterday until dinner. We had steak, sweet potato and salad. Somehow, I ate over 1100 calories. MMM steak. LOL Today, I am back down the 2 lbs I gained from the binge. I am thinking seriously of doing a 4 hr eating window even on my UP days as much as possible. I would make sure to get my 2000 cals on UDs and continue to do 500 on DDs. I just feel so much more alert and energetic when I don't eat until later. It also makes me less food crazy. I had no thought of binging yesterday. Now this won't work every day, some days I may just be too hungry or something else might interfere. Flexibility is the key. Today, for example, my husband is making a special breakfast for everyone. No way I am missing that.

My husband and both of my boys are in 2 Memorial Day parades. Bill with the FD, Billy and Mike with the HS band. Kevin and I will watch the first and pick everyone up after the second.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 05-27-2013 at 09:57 AM.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Very nice. You sound really good today. Love to hear that.

I keep trying for a eating window, but have not successfully gotten it down. It seems forced. In a perfect world, I do best to skip dinner. Also, I can't seem to get in enough calories in an eating window. Seems like it shouldn't be a problem, right?