Page 601 of 1076 FirstFirst ... 101501551591599600601602603611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 10757

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 601

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Several things just happened at once here so I need to add 2 more separate posts.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    P, even if you have to give up the weight loss goal, you are taking care of yourself and being incredibly smart about it. I'm so glad you are finding answers, even when they're not exactly what you'd hoped they'd be. It's hard to face the reality of our own personal situations, but it sounds like you are doing that well.

Happy Mother's Day!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Bill arrived home from DE with Mother's Day gifts in tow. The boys wrapped them quickly and gave them to me. My card said, "Mom, I now know your secret identity. Can I borrow the invisible Plane" The card plays the WW theme.

I got candles, a candle snuffer, tea, the Les Mis movie and a Gretchen Wilson CD.

I am having a lovely, relaxing day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Beautiful. Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Excellent gifts! Hulky and I made pancakes because we are "cat moms" . The cat enjoyed a trip through the wet tub just after my shower (she likes doing this) and then a nice rub down from me (that is why she goes and gets herself wet!).

After the flurry of all that he told me the following.

"Aunt Mary passed away this morning at around 11 am."

How appropriate that everyone's second Mother would pass on Mother's Day. Heaven received a great lady today.
    I am so glad I sent Bill down there. He seems peaceful with it now. Unfortunately, He has to call her other brother and all of his children who live near us.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    oh.. a bitter sweet Mothers Day. I am feeling for your family right now. How great that he got to head down to DE before she passed though. Hang in there wonder woman.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Crazy week ahead.

Feeling even better today, but debating the muscle relaxer. My leg muscle feels as if it is on the verge of going out again, but the pill makes me so sleepy.

This week we have 2 rehearsals for BOB, then sound check and the show on Friday.

Aunt Mary's funeral will be some time this week. I can't really afford to miss 2 days of school to go down there. I wasn't actually expecting to go to DE for the funeral until I heard my husband say to someone on the phone that we would be there.
    I tried to put this to him without having a fight. He said lets just wait and see when they decide to do things. If the funeral is Saturday, things will be easier. His other suggestion was that he take the big boys and I stay home with Kevin. Unfortunately, Billy has an AP exam this week.

I also signed up to do my final observation and teacher responsibilities meeting. I have not had enough time to gather all of the evidence that I need by tomorrow morning. I may postpone this.

Stress building up already...

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    breathe...

try and just take things one step at a time. putting off the meeting sounds like a good start. Here for you sister!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Be careful with that leg! I know how crappy it can feel when something cramps up so badly to need a muscle relaxer =\. Did your doc tell you what stretches to do to help?

Take things as they come. First things first is addressing your meeting. The rest can wait, as you don't have enough information to make the decision. I hope DH will be understanding with the family's scheduling conflicts.