Page 592 of 1174 FirstFirst ... 924925425825905915925935946026426921092 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 11736

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 592

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    what kind of animal sanctuary is it?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    They take in abandoned and abused farm animals.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    ahhh i see now
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Helen, I use the hard boiled eggs and then add fats and other things separately.
    Thank you!!!

Oh I love that dress! And no wonder at all you're getting attention in it. You look lovely!

221.2 up .5

Went to the Lifebridge Sanctuary retreat center to see my friend Ann sing. Several years ago she formed a duo with a piano man. They do jazz, bosso nova, contemporary. The setting and music were beautiful, and I saw some old friends. Sadly, I was in a poor mental state and so did not enjoy it as much as I should. Today is a new day.

Here is a picture of the Catskill Mountains as seen from the venue.

***Sorry pic won't load. Will add later when I get to a better service area.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 05-06-2013 at 08:40 AM.

I certainly do love that area of the world. I lived in the Berkshires as well for almost a year and OMG that was so beautiful!!!!

Hope you're feeling better mentally tmrw!

Yesterday was a much better day mentally. Not sure what happened Sunday. Sunday evening is always rough because I feel as if all of my problems at work and at home come crashing down on me again.

I have chosen to listen to my body. Over the weekend, the extra carbs just felt forced, not enjoyable anymore. I am on Day 2 of lchf. I am beginning to think that I have different needs at different times of my cycle. The plan for the moment is to continue lchf until I start to hear the binge "voice" during my PMS week. Then I will add at least 2 servings of starch plus berries daily until the end of my period, when I sense the desire to drop carbs again. Luckily my cycle is super predictable. The super high fructose fruits were fun, but they kept my FBS too high. They will be a once in a while treat.

There was a guy who posted in the Before and After thread that he lost 50+lbs by deliberately cycling lchf, reg primal and IF days. His theory was that Grok would have had fat days, lean days and starvation days. I may throw in some Down Days too. Just to keep things interesting.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post

Yesterday was a much better day mentally. Not sure what happened Sunday. Sunday evening is always rough because I feel as if all of my problems at work and at home come crashing down on me again.

I have chosen to listen to my body. Over the weekend, the extra carbs just felt forced, not enjoyable anymore. I am on Day 2 of lchf. I am beginning to think that I have different needs at different times of my cycle. The plan for the moment is to continue lchf until I start to hear the binge "voice" during my PMS week. Then I will add at least 2 servings of starch plus berries daily until the end of my period, when I sense the desire to drop carbs again. Luckily my cycle is super predictable. The super high fructose fruits were fun, but they kept my FBS too high. They will be a once in a while treat.

There was a guy who posted in the Before and After thread that he lost 50+lbs by deliberately cycling lchf, reg primal and IF days. His theory was that Grok would have had fat days, lean days and starvation days. I may throw in some Down Days too. Just to keep things interesting.
    Variety is the spice of life they say.....

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have been doing pretty much the same type of cycling, but unplanned mostly. Well the lower calorie days are planned but what I eat on the other days is highly variable and unplanned. Of course I am still at the very beginning of this particular part of my N=1 experiment so we shall see how well it works, but so far it is at least way less stressful!